paypal is **bleep**,,,, bull policy refund only applies with ebay

so paypal advertise refund policy....on ebay buyer wins 99.9% time.

so bought items from internet using paypal not through ebay.. recieved items blatant not as described  with paypal policy to protect...

result..paypal don't give a **bleep**...  i can't even lodge a complaint.. 

as a seller on ebay now...  both paypal and ebay policy can shove it... i sell my way...  paypal don't give 2 hoots about me as a buyer from internet and do't give 2 hoots as me as a seller.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Why would you think that the paypal policy applying to ebay purchases is the same as for other purchases off ebay?

And why are you complaining here on the ebay boards?

What do you expect ebay to do about it?

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have just taken a look at my paypal User Agreement and I can definitely open a dispute in the Resolution Centre for non ebay purchases that are eligible.  I went into the Resolution Centre as far as entering the details of the purchase.

Have you checked if your purchase was eligible in the first place....was it a single payment....you cannot use the Resolution Centre for multiple purchase payments.

If you cannot find the Resolution Centre I suggest you ring paypal.....and be polite.  It is not paypal's fault that you don't know how to use their site.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

I have a current PayPal dispute for INAD on a non eBay purchase...absolutely no problem to open & I am able TO escalate immediately if I wish but am giving the seller a few days to respond.

Perhaps you provided the same lack of detail as you have in your OP.

Like your 25 day handling time...that will end in tears.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Familiar listings lyndal ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Oh yeah

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

I thought that Padi.Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

NOW I recognise the "they can't hold my funds" poster!

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Just thought I'd put the OP through a translator, to make it a bit more relatable for those in the future that may come across this thread and become concerned about the health and safety risks of using PayPal. 

Community service announcement: PayPal Buyer Protection has limitations, and eligibility is not automatically guaranteed for all purchases made when using PayPal. Please be aware that there are more limitations for purchases off-eBay, just as there are more limitations to seller protection for sales made off-eBay.

Use this information wisely - for best results, please read the PayPal user agreement as no responsibility is taken for any loss, damage, or rage caused by misuse of the product, or failure to follow the guidelines - if symptoms persist, consider that online buying / selling is not for you. 

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply