Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller / Buyer Contact Information

Why does Ebay restrict prospective buyers or sellers from requesting contact details so viewing of the item prior to purchase can take place. This policy restricts sales and forces a buyer to buy sight unseen.It is an unfair policy to all concerned

Resolved! seller increased postage charge after i paid for item

I have purchased an expensive antique from UK - the postage listed was AUD $83.78 - I paid immediately. The seller has messaged today (almost 1 week post purchase) saying she/he cant find a postage cost lower than AUD$163.43 - double original cost li...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

negative feedback given

I left a negative feedback to a seller who deserved it (feedback left was not rude or anything just a simple feedback) but the seller was able to have it removed by Ebay

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How unlucky i am???

So i bought a click and collect item (an iphone 6 64gb) for 394$. The funny thing is problems and troubles keep coming.At first, I DID NOT RECIEVE MY ITEM FOR OVER 3 WEEKS AND I HAVE TO OPEN A REQUEST. When it's finally delivered on today, EBAY DOESN...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller can't send to my address and trying to force payment

Hi, So I need some advice on this. Purchased an item, and on checkout discovered that they will not send to PO Box. (messages comes out in checkout) Unforunately i only accept deliveries to PO Box. There was no mention in item description that they d...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Looking for some advice about purchasing items but seller won't ship until PayPal released amount

Hi, Looking for some advice in dealing with this issue happened to me. I never had such shopping experience at eBay, and so have no idea what is the right thing to do. I purchased 2 lenses through 2 auctions from the same seller at 25th Oct, he state...

Received invoice for additional postage from seller

Bought an item from the USA with $55 or so quoted as the shipping cost. Received a PayPal invoice saying that when they posted it the shipping was actually $75 and asking me to pay the extra.Now part of me says that they should have ensured it was co...

Resolved! Should I be worried about the seller?

I bought an item last month from a seller who stated the item was in Australia. However from my communication with them, I would say they are in China. They have messaged several times keeping me updated and explaining that there was a problem with t...

Resolved! Item 272863237130

272863237130 Aside from being HUGELY over priced (including the postage) also asking $10 for local pickup (what the ..), the item is physically broken and it's visible in one of the pictures but no reference to that in any description. Misleading? I ...

Resolved! Anyone Seen This Feedback Issue Before?

I tried to leave feedback for a seller the other day. The item arrived broken from China and the seller replied to my message quickly and refunded within minutes of me sending a photo. What did I do wrong? Oh, I know, it's because I forgot to put a f...

feedback comment.jpg

Check, you might have a voucher.

I have a discount voucher showing when I look at higher priced items but it's not showing any where in my account.So may pay to check in case you are looking to make a substantial purchase.I'm looking at an item and can save over $100.