Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rarely can I buy a purchase without a problem!!!

I used to buy regularly on line but without a fib, 16 of my last 22 purchases have had problems. Problems have been - new set top box - description stated would record 2 shows at once. After buying, instruction book states clearly you can't do this. ...

Question on returns

Hi. I have not had many return so just looking for some advice. I purchased a brand new cd from a 5000+ feedback seller with very good feedback. It has arrived with no packaging/seal as in it has been opened. The disc has a very very slight mark but ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Accidently leaving positive feedback before receiving item

This afternoon (17th Feb) I left positive feedback in bulk for items I bought for the last few weeks. I accidently left postive feedback for the item that I have not recived yet. I bought the item on the 12th Feb and I remember well seller has not ma...

Advice needed on seller who cancelled transaction after payment

Hello all, So I purchased a book from seller The Nile and used Ebay's 10% coupon that was available around Valentine's Day. It was an expensive book that was $214.99 before the 10% discount. I purchased, paid and received confirmation of the order. B...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Refunds

Is it up to 4 days to receive a refund from seller?

GSP within Europe

Hello all, i am a long time buyer/seller on eBay from Greece and wanted to ask you all. Recently I purchased an item from the UK and noticed although the purchase is writhing the EU GSP was used.That was strange but most frustrating was that I was ch...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weird feedback interference by ebay

So a friend of mine told me about feedback they left for a seller - very much deserved IMO - into a positive by ebay... and the negative comment is still there next to a green dot! Anyone ever seen this before? Interesting ebay violating their own fe...

Resolved! hazardous lipo batterys.

i have been asked by the seller to return 2 unstable out of balance powerful lipo batterys, that may ignite at any time. how am i to post these hazardous goods in the mail.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I think I am to poor to buy on Ebay

I just went to the home page and under 'Today's Featured Collections' there was section 'Pantone Colour of 2016: Serenity' it is a nice soothing colour so I thought I would have a look. Well when I saw a single plate would cost $36+$8 p+p (marked dow...