Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I've found a faulty item from aliexpress few month later. How can I avoid this next time ?

Sorry I had to post this on eBay forum. There isn't a aliexpress forum and this was the closest site that can relate to my problem. An eBay buyer has found out he/she has a faulty item, I'm currently in the process of working something out. My main c...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

target 25% discount

hi i spent $76.06 on ebay target today with a supposed 25% discount. i have just gone into my paypal and they have took the whole amount out, any one else had this happen?thanks kim

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Free postage"

When I limit searches to those products that offer free postage or "click and collect" it brings up items that offer "free postage" on orders over a certain amount. That is false advertising. Also, they do not offer "click and collect" either.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transaction blocked. Seller cannot receive payments.

Whilst trying to purchase an item yesterday via the 'Buy it now' option ( the only option available) on a current listing, a message appeared; 'Blocked transaction!' 'The seller is unable to receive payments'. Could someone please tell me why this mi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using home address and Parcel locker?

Is there a way to use 2 addresses I would like to put a parcel locker as my address but some items will not be able to be delivered, So I would like my home address to be there for them, to that. sellers who use couirers for example.

Buying as aguest

I've tried to buy an article as a guest and the link to view to view the order details on the email doesn't work. I don't seem to be able to get a phone number to speak to anyone about it. I've received an email from PayPal saying they have paid for ...

Lying seller - <Removed> - fake S6

What can one do when a seller promises to cancel a transaction and instead raises an unpaid item case? was selling a "replica model" S6 which many people had been fooled into bidding up. Bidding finished at $450. The description was very subtle and ...

I can see why some buyers get upset.

Here's a copy and paste of an email i just sent about combined postage - Hello,What would be the total price on 30 pieces of this grease?Many thanks Now the price of this ANDERSON PLUG DIELECTRIC GREASE SILICONE LUBRICANT COMPOUND is $3.95 + postage ...

Shill bidding?

I was going to bid on this but was concerned about an early bidder that subsequently won the item. Strangley enough the item has been relisted. What do you think? a bit sus?

Ebay SCAMMER and Ebay Removing Neg feedback.

I recently purchased an expensive item from a seller, $181, I asked for Registered post so it could be properly tracked, Seller refused. I was happy to pay for it. It of cause gets lost. Seller promises to replace or refund. Then suddenly tells me be...

• 49 replies
  • 0 Helpful