Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

scam sellers, pay with paypal why?

hi, I have now brought not one but 2 phones from two different sellers, pay via paypal and not recieved the items, one of them now has another one for sale and I have reported it as I believe it is fraud but am worried it will be too late. As I will ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay 5 min mega deals

On the ebay deals page it says that the 5 minute deals are on Sundays but yet the timer has 2 weeks. When is it on please?

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I won item as highest bidder other bidder same price after me bid and won item eBay problem I want i

If this is an auction site. how can eBay except my bid ,on item at one amount, then except a bid off another person at same amount that is not an auction ....... I want this item ,it is not the sellers responsibility it is an eBay problem ,and I exsp...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller rip off

Hi l brought a new android tablet and it would not load my google acct [ have other tablets no problem] so contacted seller told me to send it back, and they would send it on to where the got it from, to have it fixed take 45 business days how ironic...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

possible scammer

I've come across a seller that I believe is a scam artist. He has listed 13 Core i5 3750K CPUs. He has a 100% feedback score all from 19 purchases made on 11 August,2014. I checked a number of these & discovered they were basically '**bleep**' for 99...

Resolved! WON THE AUCTION

I won an auction and have agreed with seller to pay C.O.D. What do you put in your "Purchases" when they say PAY NOW. I can't work out how to progress with this. Do I just ignore all this and 'Archive' the purchase, or do I have to let someone know?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just curious

Why do sellers publish photos of items that they are selling when they are so blurry that you can't tell anything from them , as a buyer I have seen many photos that in reality because of their poor quality tell me nothing about the item being advert...

ripped off & dont know how to report them properly

Hi, Im an avid Star wars collector and paid $50 for an action figure from , the item was completely wrong. after contacting the seller we agreed instead of returning the item or worring about money exchanges that they would mail me something in addit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful