Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do you submit a complaint about a seller's product being misleading and misrepresented?

I have purchased a vintage outdoor setting that has been misleading and misrepresented by the text description on the item for sale.It is in terrible condition and unsafe to use the chairs.How can I get a refund for something that has no refund state...

one of a kind

I am getting rather tired of Sellers who advertise items as "one of a kind" when it is an obvious lie. Some even have more than one of the same item listed and still called it OOAK. I think it is about time I started reporting these people. As a pers...

waiting game

Ipurchased a moving head light from a largish seller,first off they sent me the wrong light,then said they had no more,then finally sent it to me but it is faultythey said not to worry and to send them a video,so I did,heard nothing for a while,sent ...

relisting cancelled items for higher amount

I had cause to deal with a seller a few weeks ago seller outdoor tiles the item was for several sq metres and i won the auction for around $30 which really was a bargain.then the problems, a few days later a revived a request through ebay to cancel s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback revise request

I received a feedback revise request from the seller. Just want to know if I do not reply (not accept and not decline), what will happen if the request case closed.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller won't refund $80

I now this situation should not have eventuated but it did!Bought an item months ago ($80) still haven't received and now of course past 45 days cannot get refund paypal.Was a true sucker for this seller - supposibly runs an animal shelter which got ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller NOT to trust

Initilly when I purchased the item, they had an out of office on saying they were away for 3 weeks (acceptable I thought) I continued with asking where the item was and on their return they stated it had been sent but if I could give it one more week...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ripped off!

Recently I bought what was advertised as an iPad 4. Paid $350 for it, but what was sent to me was not a 4, but an old piece of **bleep**. Yet was sent a 4 charger.. Seller has offered for me to return the item for a refund, but I can't seem to be abl...

Knitting yarn

I am interested in a special type of knitting yarn. It is brand MODA VERA and type BURRO. Can I be alerted when this type of yarn is advertised?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where do I stand?

I purchased a used authentic Tiffany & Co cross from US. When it arrived I knew immediately that it wasn't authentic as the gold had half rubbed off. I contacted the seller who was happy to refund the price of the cross however would not refund the s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful