Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to deal with threats?

Hello I have reported abuse, threats (and death threats) over 6 times now from a member who didn't like the fact that PayPal sided with me when I provided images of an item that arrived in a damaged state. These have been over the last 2 weeks and st...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Happy Mothers Day

Best wishes to all the mothers out there for a great day today. Hope you all get thoroughly spoiled! I'm just waiting for my daughter to come over so we can have our own version of a pjyama party. Just hope she remembers that it's up to her to do thi...

How to ELIMINATE Foreign Sellers from Search Results

After the recent changes to eBays search engine it is harder to eliminate overseas products from search results BUT it is not impossible. Just clicking Australia Only does not work - looks like ebay want us to be clicking on foreign listings. They ha...

• 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Buying a car on ebay

A few years ago I bought a car on ebay. The two most important criteria I used were: 1 Number of kilometers the car has done- because, dur, that is the first thing you should know about a used car, and 2 Distance from my location, because, dur, there...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is not the same anymore- it's all about the money.

I had a recent transaction go very wrong, unhappy with the email abuse from the seller I felt a refund didn't warrant a positive feedback as the seller had already had a misrepresented sale to me that I had posted positive feedback for. Being mindful...

eBay Please Give Us -Pick Up Search Refinement Option

So over pick up only auctions taking up fist pages of lowest price with postage. With some sellers putting up crazy postage cost and low auction starting value, searching lowest asking price doesnt help. eBay really needs to give us the option to fil...

Seller Buying limit

I think that Ebay should make the seller show on each item if there is a limit on how many items that can be purchased any one buyer.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not happy with seller

Hi, I am so peeved right now, and I don't know if the seller can do this, but I'll rant anyway. I bought a present on here for a birthday tomorrow, it was sent on 30th April and it says the item location is Sydney. I emailed to see if it was definite...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Asking a question?

I simply asked a seller, was the item they were selling being posted in a 3kg satchel or a 500 g satchel. Their response, 'yes a satchel'. OK, I thought my question was fairly straight forward so I replied, 'which one' to their response 'why?' I'm no...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

problem with a high ratted seller

i bought from a seller , payed thru paypal , a week later i got an email to transfer a few more dollers , for the sake of my health i paid that ( total cost was still ok ) next i sent transactin number , " sorry no understand . i cropped a screenprin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FEES + FEES + Hidden PAYPAL FEES. Exchange rate fluctuations

Hi everyone. This is my first reply here It is becoming harder to sell through eBay. I think I am a bit lucky to keep selling to people and some friends I know directly from time to time. I still use eBay for buying. I have one question and forgive m...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dishonest seller selling fake products

I recently purchased an Ab Circle pro exercise machine (251258943636) which the seller took photos of a genuine one assembled and also uploaded a photo of the receipt. What i received was a fake cheap Chinese made item. I have taken the steps to get ...

what happened while I was away???

I haven't been back on eBay for quite a while (about 18 months) so I have noticed the changes more so than others that are on here all the time. I like to buy and sell small collectable items on eBay so when I had a motorcycle accident 8 weeks ago (b...

Search Parameters & Photos

The new search parameters especially the price side box are very hard to navigate. And not being able to enlarge photos is really frustrating. Regards Doug

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful