Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

what happened while I was away???

I haven't been back on eBay for quite a while (about 18 months) so I have noticed the changes more so than others that are on here all the time. I like to buy and sell small collectable items on eBay so when I had a motorcycle accident 8 weeks ago (b...

Search Parameters & Photos

The new search parameters especially the price side box are very hard to navigate. And not being able to enlarge photos is really frustrating. Regards Doug

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller refunded in full. How do they get fees back?

I have a lovely seller who refunded in full including postage when a plate arrived broken. what's the best way for them to get their ebay fees back? (if they can) Can we cancel the transaction somehow? we didn't go to a dispute. I just sent an email ...

Please Help - iphone 5 paid for but never received

The seller kept postponing to post the item for various reasons. When the seller finally, supposedly post the item, it never came. Contact the seller to resolve, the seller claim to relocate to WA and ask for patience for the item may take a while to...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UNPROTECTED

Hi to all Has any member felt unprotected, i do now, i purchased an item from an overseas seller when it arrived the item was not as described, i contacted the seller and eBay i went through what i was told by the seller and eBay they told me to retu...

What to do

Hi, I won 2 pairs of jeans of one seller I asked for a invoice and got one back and postage was $30 I asked her if she could combine shipping and she said postage was $15 per pair of jeans. I don't pay $30 to ge stuff from USA let alone nsw to sa. He...

Changes - New Location Searcing Default

There are now 3 location searches: 1. On eBay Australia 2. Australia Only 3. Worldwide The default is set to 1. On eBay Australia which is a combination of Aussie & Overseas sellers, so if you only want to choose Australian sellers you need to change...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping Car Wheels

Does anyone have any idea of the easiest and least expensive way of shipping 4 car wheels from Melbourne to Wollongong? I've noticed a lot of the courier companies won't take more than 25kg and I presume 4 wheels weigh much more than that. Any ideas?...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

relisted item

Recently bid on an item but was unsuccessful,2 days later the same item is re listed,if the successful buyer did not want the item ,Why was I not the given a chance to purchase as I was the next highest bidder?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extra postage charge after buying item

Hey bloggers I've bought something today and the seller has added a additional $3.25 cause the postage fee was wrong in his eyes and blame it on eBay. Your thoughts???

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't sign in to Ebay

Hi there, First time I've used this forum. I can't sign into 'My Ebay' on my home computer at the moment. I'm using WindowsXP, and I can search and browse in Ebay, but when I try so sign in, the computer refreshes the page, then says Windows Explorer...

I have a couple of questions??

1/ Immediate payment required.. I want to buy several items from a seller and take advantage of combined postage but I am unable to continue shopping with seller and request total as It takes me straight to paypal...I find it quite frustrating as in ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful