Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Was I lucky? or did something else occur here?

Hi Guys, when I put my max bid in for this item the bidding amount became my max bid - I won the item. So does that mean that another bidders max bid was just 1 dollar below mine by chance? That I by chance selected a bid 1 dollar more than theirs wh...

What happened to Search by Number of Bids?

So it seems as though the option to search listings by the number of bids has been removed. I used this quite regularly to see what the hottest auctions were in a particular category so that I didn't miss out on something really great. Does anyone kn...

Not sure of this...

Hi, I bought an item here in Australia, I received that item and I am happy with it, but inside the parcel were Christian pamphlets....I am a little put out by this. But I just wanted to know if this is against EBay policy? I have received advertisin...

Item received and not as described - help please?

Hi I have discussed item with seller, who has agreed to refund the money I paid, once I send item back at my expense; this means i will have paid two lots of postage for an item not as described. I paid via paypal, so I know I can open a dispute, how...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item location , what a joke and still they do Nothing.

So , I go looking for a grill for a friend and searched for a new grille Toyota corolla 2009 , Advanced search , Located in Australia only and this seller came up , 3 listings , checked out feedback etc , Hmm, negs etc for not in Australia , had a cl...

INR question

I purchased an item on 20 April and it was marked as sent on 22 April. It was coming from Brisbane so it should have only been overnight but I waited for a week or so before I contacted the seller. I told seller that their Aus Post tracking number wa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to deal with threats?

Hello I have reported abuse, threats (and death threats) over 6 times now from a member who didn't like the fact that PayPal sided with me when I provided images of an item that arrived in a damaged state. These have been over the last 2 weeks and st...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Happy Mothers Day

Best wishes to all the mothers out there for a great day today. Hope you all get thoroughly spoiled! I'm just waiting for my daughter to come over so we can have our own version of a pjyama party. Just hope she remembers that it's up to her to do thi...

How to ELIMINATE Foreign Sellers from Search Results

After the recent changes to eBays search engine it is harder to eliminate overseas products from search results BUT it is not impossible. Just clicking Australia Only does not work - looks like ebay want us to be clicking on foreign listings. They ha...

• 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Buying a car on ebay

A few years ago I bought a car on ebay. The two most important criteria I used were: 1 Number of kilometers the car has done- because, dur, that is the first thing you should know about a used car, and 2 Distance from my location, because, dur, there...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful