Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with unethical seller

Hello- I need some help/advice as I am having a hard time navigating ebay's help information for actually filing a report or finding anyway to speak to a rep. A couple of weeks ago, a seller listed a collectible item with a buy-it-now of a couple hun...

Seller Issues Refund - No Explanation

I purchased an item on 16th May and paid by Paypal on the same day. I had no communication from the seller until yesterday when I received an email stating that they had a death in the family and that my item would not be posted until after June 4th....

Purchasing a boat and seller only accepts paypal

Hi there was wondering if you guys could help me, i purchased a boat off here a couple of days ago the seller is from my town and only accepts paypal and no pick ups. I would like to inspect the boat before i pay for it is there anyway i could possib...

Bad seller bribing for a positive feedback

Hi, I dealt with a seller who failed in communicating with me when the item that i had purchase was meant to be shipped. When i finally got the item sent to me (two weeks later from purchased date), i left a negative feedback. Later that week the sel...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buying through Ebay.au after the listing closes

I was recently bidding on an item and was top bidder until a NoScore outbid me at the last moment. I was naturally disappointed but not surprised as these kids can be a menace. As expected, the buyer didn't appear, so I received a Second Chance offer...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Won an Oroton Bag - Non Selling Seller

Ok the long and the short of it.Won Oroton new bag. Seller had (109) FB. Didn't have an issue with me paying but when I asked a few questions things started to get suss. Seller said it will take 10 days to post. I asked if it was coming from O.S and ...

international posting

lately ive tryed to buy item from overseas when i find the item they wont sent international even though im prepared to pay ,,is it just me ,,i love ebay but think if they dont want overseas customers they just stay local ,,,,,anybody else with me ,,...

Pay Fee for Refund?

Hi All, I just received a refund for an INR (was actually out of stock when purchased) through PayPal and there was a fee attached to the refund that was taken from the total amount. Is this something new? I have had refunds before with no fees. Seem...