The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss

Looking at what has been taking place in the state of Victoria with threatened job termination if one does not take the jab, the destruction of jobs, livelihood and liberties etc., there's a right and there's a wrong all of this. The state premier Daniel Andrews has taken the hard-line stance of "you must take the jab" and basically that's all that there is to it. People in Victoria are protesting because they feel that they are being denied the choice whether to say yes or no.  Recent protests have caused some reactions and there may be the possibility of media distortion when it comes to the true facts.

All around the world there are reports of the efficacy of oral drugs for treating this Corona virus. Some countries have had major success.  With this in mind, wouldn't the option of early stage treatment with a safe proven oral drug such Doxycycline, Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin not only be a logical,  practical move but also one that would reduce tensions?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GPs Start Prescribing Low-Dose Ivermectin Triple Therapy for COVID-19

CDD news – The Centre for Digestive Diseases - COVID Treatment Available in Aus via GP on request

The Ivermectin triple therapy seems to be the cheapest, safest, and rapidly-curing treatment for Australians, and used broadly could stimulate the Australian economy
https://prwire.com.au/print/gps-start-prescribing-low-dose-ivermectin-triple-therapy-for-covid-19

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, people who have had the virus and have recovered should never be jabbed.  Highly respected professor, Dr. Peter McCullough talks about this in Dorothy McLean's article in August this year  ‘Under no circumstances’ should a recovered patient get a COVID jab, expert MD tells LifeSite. 

I think a program that involves proper testing, one that eliminates false positives is highly beneficial. Also mandatory vaccination can mean curtains for those who have recovered from the virus. That's no good! Drugs appear to be the safest approach and should be a readily available option. Under strict medical supervision and administration, it could be as Dr. Thomas Borody stated, good for the economy .

Even though the mRNA injection etc. is largely experimental, I respect the right of people to take their chances with it. I've always stated in the past that I believe some vaccines are helpful. The right of people to choose what goes into their body should also be respected.

With commonsense testing, people staying home as they would with influenza, isolation when needed,  early stage drug treatment under qualified medical supervision, there's no reason to force anything on anybody. There's no reason to run Victoria into the ground!

The people are alarmed, they're angry and they're stressed due to what many would perceive as fascism! 

When a human being takes a first breath of life when they come into this world, should this not be the breath of freedom?

Message 1 of 371
Latest reply
370 REPLIES 370

The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss

The below is from another thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Gladys should have shut down earlier
@imastawka wrote:

The behaviour of the protesters has been widely condemned, with reports this morning that urine was discovered on the walls of the Shrine, along with litter about the grounds.

“I can tell you now for those who have served, for those ... serving they are absolutely disgusted,” Ms Lambie told the Today Show.

“To walk on that Shrine, to walk on that sacred ground and drop your cigarettes and your beer cans all over the place and to do what you did is absolutely a whole new low for you people.

Jacquie Lambie condemns ‘un-Australian’ Shrine protesters | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news s...

Cos that says it all.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/Gladys-should-have-shut-down-earlier/m-p/2432423#M...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't support thuggery and damage. I support the right of the people to voice their concerns and via protest marches if needed.

I don't think that going to the Shrine of Remembrance was a good idea. I do believe that many went there because this is what forefathers fought for during the First and Second World Wars. Fascism and tyranny were the enemies of freedom. The people who went there, possibly erroneously, many had the best of intentions.

The urination that allegedly took place could have been done by paid provocateurs. They infiltrate many marches and movements to discredit the cause. Often they are paid to disrupt and misbehave by the very people the protest is against.

And as for J. Lambie. She could be using this to boost her profile. I have heard many disturbing things that she has said as well as the stance she has taken against Muslims. The majority of Muslims are just like the rest of us in the Abrahamic faiths and others. Just decent good folk. I have no time for those who attempt to get political mileage out demonizing another group of human beings!

Message 2 of 371
Latest reply

Its easy to govern when things are going well, but COVID has unmasked which administrations are professional, competent managers and which are incompetent fools.  ( Trump / Dan Andrews etc. )

Victorians voted in Dan Andrews knowing full well he has communist leanings and governs in a dictatorial, facist manner.  Its a bit rich for them to now be complaining that he has locked them up for months on end, taken away their rights and freedoms and overseen the deaths of hundreds of people through negligence and gross incompetence. What did they expect when they voted him in ?

The really crazy part is there seems to be enough brainwashed sheep in Victoria that he may well get voted in again.

Victorians got the government they voted for !!!

Message 3 of 371
Latest reply

As for the loss of businesses and destruction of the economy, Dan Andrews communist views are clearly evident in the way he has sabotaged small businesses and the farming sector in Victoria.

Farmers in particular have born the brunt of Andrews hatred for private investment and individual property ownership. He has constantly white anted farmers property ownership rights and imposed ridiculous, unfounded red and green tape restrictions and hindrances in a blatant attempt to make life as difficult as possible for this important sector of the Victorian economy. 

Message 4 of 371
Latest reply

@4channel

I am well aware that you do not reply to my posts/questions . . . but I feel compelled to ask you a pertinent question here on this thread . . . 

Are you a Victorian?

I think you should answer this question, if not from me then from any other member who sees fit to ask.

In the interests of full disclosure I will say that I am a Victorian.  I am not in Victoria at the moment having been on an extended interstate road trip . . . but I will be home later today.

My reason for asking is a simple one.  I want to know whether you have the right to vote for or against the Andrews government.  If you live outside of Victoria then that would affect how I, and others, might perceive your posts on this thread that is about Victoria.

In asking this question, I am not saying you have no right to voice an opinion on what is going on in Victoria if you don't live there.

I am not asking you to say what state you live in, just whether or not it is Victoria.  It is a simple question.

C"mon, you say you are all for discussion.

Message 5 of 371
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

As for the loss of businesses and destruction of the economy, Dan Andrews communist views are clearly evident in the way he has sabotaged small businesses and the farming sector in Victoria.

Farmers in particular have born the brunt of Andrews hatred for private investment and individual property ownership. He has constantly white anted farmers property ownership rights and imposed ridiculous, unfounded red and green tape restrictions and hindrances in a blatant attempt to make life as difficult as possible for this important sector of the Victorian economy. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

His Communist views or rather goal differs greatly from what Cuba was like under Fidel Castro's administration. Andrews appears to have a "Year Zero" goal not unlike that of a certain Khmer Rouge dictator.  I hear people making references to that more and more.

You're right about what he has done to the farming community.  Could it be that he wants to destroy that community and then enable the ushering in of total corporate control over our farming food production?

As we know, communism is only the overthrowing of the elite by the people in the minds of the romanticist. In reality it is corporate control enslavement of the people.

I totally loathe the Liberal Party. I've always been a Labor man. Sadly I and other friends can see that he and others have perverted it to the degree that it now bares little, if any resemblance to what it used to be.

Message 6 of 371
Latest reply

@4channel

are you a Victorian?

Message 7 of 371
Latest reply

@4channel

are you a Victorian?

Message 8 of 371
Latest reply

@4channel

Are you a Victorian?

Message 9 of 371
Latest reply

I'm also wondering what dispair is.

Is it maybe, the unpairing of something?

Message 10 of 371
Latest reply