Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Canadian artist carves car out of snow

Canadian artist carves car out of snow so realistic it fools Montreal police http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-19/car-made-out-of-snow-gets-ticket-in-montreal-canada/9342724

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #143

Caption This # 143Winner will be chosen by kudos.In case of a draw, the OP will decide the winner. Finishes on Thursday 18th January 2018. approx 8pm-ish HAVE FUN, FOLKS

monkey conversation.png
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Victoria Police hunt puppy scammers

Victorians have been urged to watch out for puppy scammers duping people into paying for pets they never see. Police say victims in Victoria and across Australia have been asked to make cash deposits into a bank account for a puppy, purportedly to be...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

NBN's fibre-to-the-node failure

NBN's fibre-to-the-node connections won't provide top speeds to all consumers, figures show http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-17/nbn-fttn-will-not-provide-top-speeds-to-three-quarters-consumers/9335602 everytime the NBN has been questioned in the pa...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

druged driving

I am appauled by this , on the South Coast of NSW there was an awful accident recently where a four wheel drive vered over and took out a little car ,2 sisters were draged out critical and their parents insinerated along with at fault driver .One of ...

• 19 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Interview Techniques

As previously posted, due to a number of incidents at work, and that some of my colleagues are less than honest, I think its time I moved on. I don't really want to, but I am wasting my time where I am. So here is my question - I have a good resume a...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4-Day Music Challenge - Theme is ROUND AND ROUND

4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is ROUND AND ROUND Ends on Tuesday 16th Jan about 9.00pm AEDT NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid. T...

Another tennis brat?

Australian Open: CoCo Vandeweghe goes bananas in on-court tantrum over code violations http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-16/coco-vandeweghe-goes-bananas-in-on-court-australian-open-tantrum/9332228

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should We Ban Australia Day As Well?

We are after all celebrating the landing of the First Fleet on January 26th 1988... Aldi pulls 'racist' T-shirts after online outrage Discount supermarket chain Aldi has pulled an Australia Day T-shirt and singlet from its stores amid claims on socia...

• 117 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ELVIS PRESLEY

Jiust watched Sunday Night interview with Priscilla (repeat I think). It's amazing that 40 years after his death he still popular. I love Elvis, travelled to Graceland a few years back and just loved the whole experience. I wonder how many years this...