Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4-Day Music Challenge - Theme is ROUND AND ROUND

4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is ROUND AND ROUND Ends on Tuesday 16th Jan about 9.00pm AEDT NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid. T...

Another tennis brat?

Australian Open: CoCo Vandeweghe goes bananas in on-court tantrum over code violations http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-16/coco-vandeweghe-goes-bananas-in-on-court-australian-open-tantrum/9332228

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should We Ban Australia Day As Well?

We are after all celebrating the landing of the First Fleet on January 26th 1988... Aldi pulls 'racist' T-shirts after online outrage Discount supermarket chain Aldi has pulled an Australia Day T-shirt and singlet from its stores amid claims on socia...

• 117 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ELVIS PRESLEY

Jiust watched Sunday Night interview with Priscilla (repeat I think). It's amazing that 40 years after his death he still popular. I love Elvis, travelled to Graceland a few years back and just loved the whole experience. I wonder how many years this...

Resolved! Photo challenge #36 THE LETTER 'D'

Photo challenge #36 THE LETTER 'D' CLOSES: Friday 12th January 2018 Everyone is welcome to enter. Anyone can give kudos. Photo MUST be your own work. Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own workWinner is the poster with the most kudos .....

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is - IT GROWS ON A TREE

4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is IT GROWS ON A TREE Ends on Thursday 11th Jan (before lunch) NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid. ...

• 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #142

Caption this # 142Winner chosen by kudos.In case of a draw, OP will decide the winner.Finishes Wednesday, January 10th. Pm ish.

Postage cancelled stamp - Australia Post

Hello, My daughter bought something off a Facebook group and it never arrived. The seller sent her a photo today of the pre-paid satchel that was apparently taken before it was posted. If you Zoom in on the Barcode there is a "postage cancelled" stam...

NBN speeds

NBN speeds: Thinking about renegotiating your internet plan? Read this first http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-13/read-this-before-renegotiating-your-telstra-nbn-plan/9143078

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - TV Show theme songs

4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is "TV Show theme songs" BUT the song has to have been released as a song, not just on the TV show. Ends on Sunday 7 January NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet con...

• 28 replies
  • 3 Helpful

LOYALTY PROGRAMS

I am a member of a few, Myer One, Fly Buys, Woolworths are the ones I use frequently. These were all free to join. Last year I joined up the My Freedom program, it cost between $90 and $100 to join but entitled you to 15% off full price stock and 5% ...

Exciting find - spider

Just found this on the kangaroo paw. Never seen one before.Looks amazing. Orange n purple with yellow dots and black spikes on it's back. Pretty patterns.I think it is either a Christmas spider or Star spider.Couldn't get my phone to focus on the spi...

20180101_194319.jpg 220px-Austracantha_minax_spider,_common_name,_Christmas_spider,_photographed_at_Darlington,_Western_Australia_on_4th_January_2013.jpg