Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Iphone help!!!

So I've had my iphone for just on 18 months and I pay insurance,well it's called Stay Connected thru Telstra. I dropped my phone just after xmas and the screen cracked. It stil works but some buttons occassionally get stuck. My contract is up in earl...

The kids are back at school tomorrow ....

Wow is me. Holidays are too short!I’m moving out of LOTE (after 5 years!) and into a 3/4 classroom this year!Huge changes, team planning, the same kids all week & only 24 reports not 410! Excited but sad the holidays are over!

What is your pet hate?

Mine is people not being punctual. I can handle 5-10 minutes but later than that starts to really get my blood boiling. Why do some people think its not important to keep to a set time? Im seriously interested, if you are one of those people wha are ...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is about "Hanging Out"

4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is Hanging OutLets Chill Ends on Sat 27th Jan about 7.00pm AEDT NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Photo challenge #38 theme is fun in the sun

Photo challenge #38 theme is fun in the sun CLOSE DATE : Friday 26th January 2018 in the evening Everyone is welcome to enter Anyone can give kudos The photo MUST be your own work Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own workWinner is the...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #144

Caption This # 144Winner to be chosen by kudos In case of a tie, the OP will decide the winnerFinishes on Thursday 15th January 2018 in the evening

Funny Summer Animals_.jpg
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rafael's watch worth a cool $775,000. But .......

..... the band is velcro. https://www.cnbc.com/2015/08/31/rafael-nadals-775k-watch-will-likely-sell-out.html Like most tennis greats, Rafael Nadal's name and likeness help sell everything from T-shirts to sneakers and cars to underwear. But only Nada...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is AUSTRALIA

4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is AUSTRALIAIt's that (some say controversial) time of the year again so....the idea is music that says 'Australia'. Options could be: indigenous, historic, contemporary, silly or serious, instrumental or vocal. Ends on S...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful