Sendle.com - using them for the first time

Hi everyone, any other sellers out there using Sendle on a regular basis? I just used them for the first time to send a large-ish item (about 1.8kg) and their cost is lower than Aus Post, and it's door-to-door Toll courier. Pick up by Toll is scheduled for tomorrow, hopefully all will go well.

Message 1 of 84
Latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

Re: Sendle.com - using them for the first time

Sent two products with Sendle two with Aus post all packed the same both of Sendles damaged on arrival Aus post fine.
Refunded the Sendle products and Sendle has now refunded their courier costs.

Never again grrrrr.

Message 21 of 84
Latest reply

tessnmin
Community Member

After using sendle and having 3 of my parcels destroyed on arrival and another parcel missing for a month and a third parcel damaged and sitting in a warehouse somewhere, trying to get answers only to find that after 30 plus emails I am still being ignored, told that they dont ring customers and only use email to corrospond. It is a complete disgrace and would never use them again. Hav e to take them to Vcat in order to recover some of my $400.00 it has cost me. My advice use aust post, might be more expensive but none of the parcels sent with them have had any issues.

Message 22 of 84
Latest reply

I'm sure Dave appreciates your advice. Even if is TWO YEARS after he asked the question.

Message 23 of 84
Latest reply

I've been using them for our business for 2+ months now. No issues. Parcels are always collected the next day. 100+ parcels so far.

But we are based in a metro area. May be a different store in the country.

Message 24 of 84
Latest reply

I've used Sendle for 2 months with no problems.

Until last week.

Parcel was picked up OK. Next day they attempted but were not successful in delivering the parcel. To a metro school. The big noisy building with lots of little people running around. Looks like their driver couldnt find it.  5 days and 6 log ins at depots later, and my parcel still hasn't been returned or delivered.  Customer has cancelled order.  No phone number to contact Sendle, only emails that they don't respond to.

Sendle is great  - convenient and cheap - when all works well.  But absolutely dreadful trying to get ANY customer support if something goes wrong.  

Be wary.

Message 25 of 84
Latest reply

lee115
Community Member
Agree with these past few posts. Avoid.
Message 26 of 84
Latest reply

Hi,

So I have been interested in other options for shipping, and sendle keeps coming up.

We have used Fastways in the past and found their service to be poor to pathetic. If something goes missing, or isnt delivered you have little chance of getting any sort of service. But I suppose thats what you pay for.

So then I thought I would check the reviews online.

https://www.productreview.com.au/p/sendle.html

This is what I dont understand, why so many positive reviews, where this thread seems to be the opposite.

I noticed a LOT of the reviews are first time posters.

thoughts?

Message 27 of 84
Latest reply

I have been using Sendle for ages on my other sites and never had a problem.  More than happy with their service. I am in Perth and nothing has been lost, damaged or not delivered in delivering all over Australia, even remote areas.

Then again I have always had excellent service with Australia Post.  Never had any problems with any deliveries in all the years I have been selling online.  I just find Aust Post to be too expensive with parcels.

Message 28 of 84
Latest reply

interesting comments, i have just used sendle initiated by a customer, the customer sent me the print out label and said the pickup was scheduled for wednesday morning, it wasn't collected until Friday afternoon. That experience says to me not to trust them with delivery times especially with the new ebay guaranteed delivery coming in 2018. My AP rates are comparable with Sendle but at least with AP i know i can hand it over the counter at the local LPO and see it scanned into the system. 

Message 29 of 84
Latest reply

Absolutely agree, when something goes wrong (and it will) they are an UTTER nightmare to deal with.
Message 30 of 84
Latest reply