Used underwear - Panties

Uggghh I thought ebay didn't allow the sale of used undies.. just came across this auction listing for  Used Women's Panties - 272986576902

It's disgusting..... 

I was looking for Tradie Lady boyleg briefs as I can't always get 'em in K-Mart or Woollies, & this came up.

The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.
Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: Used underwear - Panties

It's true isn't it? Some people will indenture their soul in pursuit of the mighty dollar.

I'm far from being a prude, somewhat naive perhaps, because I couldn't believe this was on a site such as eBay. Let adults be adults and live their lives the way they choose, either with a touch of class and decorum, or without it - their choice.

But what really upsets my stomach is the lack of sanctity for the innocence of children. That beautiful, pure innocence, seen only in children, that seems to me to be perverted and stolen from them earlier and earlier as we proceed down this path of careless and obscene abandonment of the tenets of decency and common propriety.

It's no good saying, "Well, it's your responsibility to manage and censor what children see, read and hear." We all know, in this day and age, it's an impossibility to do that 24 hours a day. But, there are plenty of known sites we do know of and do exclude from consumption by our little ones. I just never thought of eBay being another to add to that contaminated list and therein I guess lies my naivety.

Where is the self respect and the responsibility of this seller towards those of tender and innocent age? I assume he/her/they are adults themselves, so there must be expectations of them, and if they can't be trusted to do the right and moral thing then the onus falls on eBay in my thinking.

There's some disgusting people in this world and even though some of those bids will be shill bids, I'd suggest a lot are not. Nice people, seller and buyer alike to have about your children.

It's Christmas morning here and it's a beautiful day. I'm surrounded by my wonderful, innocent grandchildren and I want them to enjoy their innocence and childhood for as long as they can. It won't be long though, if it's left up to this seller. Obviously this has been bothering me, a lot, and it's been that lovely innocence of my grandies this morning that has forced the need in me to make this second post.

Have a beautiful, thoughtful and innocent Christmas everyone. Be kind to each other, especially our wee ones.

Melina.

Message 11 of 40
Latest reply

Agree whole heartedly.

I said it when the internet started that it needed a censor body to control it.

Have everything that passes censorship on dot com and everything that doesn't on dot net or dot something else.

And those that want can do what ever they like as long as it's in private and doesn't affect anyone else.

As for the OP, now the visual keeps coming up in my recent searches, yuuuuukkkkk. Smiley Indifferent

Don't understand the facination for seeing other people's toilet area.

Merry Christmas.  download.jpg

image host
Message 12 of 40
Latest reply

Kopes, on the ebay home page, scroll own to 'recently viewed items'.

Click on 'see all'   Then click on 'clear all'

Message 13 of 40
Latest reply

Noice, thanks. A good one to remember. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 14 of 40
Latest reply

Can't believe good old ebay. Not only did I report both of this person's listings, but I just received an email from ebay asking 'Are you still interested in used undies?' with a link to the disgusting items in question.

Shaking head in disbelief!

Message 15 of 40
Latest reply

How about we all send our used undies to ebay?

Think they'd take notice then?

Message 16 of 40
Latest reply

OMG - I couldn't help but look. Sadly what's been seen can't be unseen. Thanks for that tip imastawka. I browse ebay on my ipad at work during my breaks and i wouldn't want anyone to see that listing on it!!

I remember around 15 years ago when I lived in the UK there was a spate of used undies listed on ebay UK.. Ebay stamped down on them pretty quick, but then that was the 'good old days' of ebay.... 

Message 17 of 40
Latest reply

there used to be a seller who sold fishing lures and she was very creative with the pics she used. Many of her pickup buyers left glowing feedback for her.  Made us wonder if the lures were just that . . . . . lures!

Message 18 of 40
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

How about we all send our used undies to ebay?

Think they'd take notice then?

What a good idea.  They'd make so much money from selling them that they'd be able to slash the fees they charge us.

Re the OP, I always have to wonder why people who express disgust at certain things feel obliged to show them to as many others as possible.  shaking head smiley.gif

Message 19 of 40
Latest reply

maybe so we can all do our bit and report them, and HOPE ebay do something about it

Message 20 of 40
Latest reply