Why dont buyers leave feedback??

I've not had many sales, but I'd say half or so I struggle with getting the buyers to leave feedback. I know eBay "reminds" them to leave feedback, but obviously some of them ignore this, or simply can't be bothered.

When I buy an item, I leave feedback as soon as I know if the item is any good or not. Are any other sellers having problems with this? Its got so bad with mine I'm having to contact buyers to remind them, and even then, they're still not leaving feedback!

Everyone who does leave feedback for me only has positive things to say - and I have a 100% score - so why do some buyers simply not bother??

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Why dont buyers leave feedback??

@collect247 wrote:

Haha I meant you must have typed your sneaky fingers to the bone and beat me to a reply because ya weren't there and then ya were lol

How often has that happened to me...? I'll so often be interrupted by something - a client, the cat, a parent who's clicked onto something by mistake, the sudden need for aromatic coffee - and come back to find that my half-written post is already out of date...

Message 31 of 36
Latest reply

Thanks for posting this - and all thr responses received.

This is something that has bugged me a bit also.

I have sent the occasional "have you received the item? is everything okay?" email - especially when I shared some good communication and interaction with the buyer. 

I have not received a reply.

I imagine people just want their stuff - as ihave checked in on their "feedback left for others" and often it is blank, zero, they never leave feedback. SO that helps me to not take things too personally.

And at least I don't receive any negs.

🙂

Message 32 of 36
Latest reply

The OP has not been around here for some time.  This thread dragged up is a zombie thread.  There have been many similar in the last 3 years.

One must ask why you sell on Ebay - for the money or dots on a computer screen.........

If you ask, you may recieve f/back you dont really want.

Message 33 of 36
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:
Spoiler

Amazing creatures... beautiful, prehistoric magnificence, with a look of ancient knowledge in those eyes of telescopic sand-dotted all-seeing wonder.

Gee thanks countess.................I,m blushing.........No one has ever noticed my beautiful, prehistoric magnifigance before .......Smiley Very Happy

Message 34 of 36
Latest reply

It seems outrageous that you should have the responsibility of pointing it out to people who don't mention it! sweetkiss.gif

I truly cannot get over just how beautiful and alien their eyes look; if one watches their eyes swivel and focus like a camera lens, which one of us could fail to be bemused and fascinated? Their 360° field of vision is gobsmackingly wonderful.

I also found the most amazing paper automata of a chameleon, created by Dutch artist Johan Scherft. I've made his hummingbird paper model for a special occasion, and am in awe of his artistry.

Message 35 of 36
Latest reply

Gee thanks countess.................I,m blushing.........No one has ever noticed my beautiful, prehistoric magnifigance before .......Smiley Very Happy

While your kids may agree with the prehistoric bit I have a feeling they may not be so appreciative of your magnificance.Smiley LOL

Message 36 of 36
Latest reply