Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The feedback system is broken.

The feedback system is broken. Buyers are able to leave frivolous comments over petty claims. I received a negative comment over a $5 sale. I offered the buyer a full refund which he refused stating it wasn't worth his time returning the item. In thi...

Bidders Not Buying

I'm having issues selling a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on eBay. I put up the listing, then the winning bidder messaged me with "Hay im so sorry i have already won one before this one can sell this to someone eles". Annoyed, I cancelled the order and reli...

EBAY PLUS

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows how a returns procedure works in the case of an Ebay plus buyer returning an item. If the seller has a postage free item and the buyer then returns it does the seller have to refund the full amount to the buyer upon...

Is a featured store worth having?

I have had a standard store for some years and would love to hear from anyone who has gone to having a featured store - what benefits did you get? Many thanks - Sue

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer not responding on wrong address

I had a sale a few days ago and when I went to address the package, I saw that the street and postcode do not match the State.Buyer has put ACT, when google shows it should be VIC. I have messaged the buyer twice asking for clarification. If I don't ...