Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bidders Not Buying

I'm having issues selling a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on eBay. I put up the listing, then the winning bidder messaged me with "Hay im so sorry i have already won one before this one can sell this to someone eles". Annoyed, I cancelled the order and reli...

EBAY PLUS

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows how a returns procedure works in the case of an Ebay plus buyer returning an item. If the seller has a postage free item and the buyer then returns it does the seller have to refund the full amount to the buyer upon...

Is a featured store worth having?

I have had a standard store for some years and would love to hear from anyone who has gone to having a featured store - what benefits did you get? Many thanks - Sue

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer not responding on wrong address

I had a sale a few days ago and when I went to address the package, I saw that the street and postcode do not match the State.Buyer has put ACT, when google shows it should be VIC. I have messaged the buyer twice asking for clarification. If I don't ...

why i can't list my ite?

when I do my list ,I can't finsh .I got this " It looks like there's a problem with this listing.We noticed that you don't have a payment method set up with your eBay account. As soon as you take care of this, you'll be able to list more items."

E bay's failure to reflect Australia Post's services

Funny how ebay can roll out the Netflix tax ready to go before its due to go live. Unfortunately it seems like solving world peace when it comes to updating the postage service. Just more ways to make things harder for the people that make them money...

Resolved! S HOULD THIS PERSON BE BANNED

Hi I sold a clock to REMOVED ,not working as is , he had the clock and decided he didn't want it , as it was rusty workings and had a crack in the back of the case,,so he says. the ad had photos which he could see , I sent a reply stating that the cl...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is anyone getting the error 43 message when you update a listing

Hi Guys, Just did an update on a listing and got this message saying How to fix error 43 (recommended) -so being a mug I ring ebay in a panic to find out what is wrong with my listings (as I am not very good with computers so I double check everythin...

• 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ebay plus

I see ebay plus is now showing when I search but some sellers who charge shipping separate are also ebay plus?? So my Free Post price will be higher for the ebay plus members (has it started?) because ebay will pay the postage for the seller with pos...