Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Genuine or fake email from ebay: "Action Required: Your Listings are At Risk - Add Item Specifics"

I received an email from contact@forbusiness.ebay.com entitled "Action Required: Your Listings are At Risk – Add Item Specifics Now" and would like to kow if it's genuine or not? The email has links to OptiSeller web page which asks for your email an...

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

Ebay plus - meh

Does anybody see any value in Ebay plus? As a buyer you get express post and free returns. I buy an item to keep it not to return it so the returns aspect (as a buyer) seems of little to no value. And express post is of low value (to me as a buyer) b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Tracking progress not shown on eBay

I sold a CD to abuyer based overseas who gave me a postal address in Australia (my Country). I posted the CD via Australia Post Small Business and provided a tracking number. The buyer has complained that eBay shows that the item has not been shipped...

I want to use Australia Post

Hi and thanks for any assistance you may offer. Firstly there were no keyboards when I went to school, so you can guess my age. I regularly buy items on eBay but I'm new to selling on eBay. Ok, my items are small, not expensive, and qualify for Austr...

Holding payments

Just wondering if anyone is having any problems with the new holding payments Ebay is doing . Under their own terms if i was to sell a item overseas as Australia Post International Economy Air . Then payment will not be put on hold . Holds won't appl...

Having trouble listing items.

This only started last week. I can't seem to list my items. I used to just go into sell similiar and update with the new details now this doesn't work. I have contacted ebay help for the last 5 days they tell me I have to go in and do a new listing e...

Resolved! how do i stop items relisting

I have just ended all my listings because FEEbay - Ebay will not give me the choice on relisting, but forces it on me. I have had enough of trying to stop this (as many others also have). So Ebay - goodbye from me as a seller!!!!!!!!

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how do I contact ebay australia?

I cannot cancel an item, which has been sold elsewhere. I have a buyer who insists s/he has paid for the item. I cannot find any record of the payment in my PayPal account, which is the payment method the buyer says they have used. I DON'T THINK it's...

Warning about using eBay Sendle express 250g satchel

Don't use Sendle 250g satchel. I know most of courier is bad, that's why I only use Australian post. However since eBay offer free express post for eBay plus member for order as low as $2.50. It kind push me to use Sendle 250g express satchel as an o...

Resolved! Listing fee?

I haven't sold on eBay for ages so am out of touch. I was under the impression that there's no insertion fee, up to a certain number of listings?I've just completed one listing, and am being charged $1 insertion fee. I have a number of listings to do...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! refund to a buyer

what is easiest way to refund a buyer when the transaction does not appear on PayPal ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer open case Item not received, but the parcel has been waiting for her at LPO still there

Buyer open case - ITEM NOT RECEIVED, and demand reimbursement, however, when I (seller) spock to buyers LPO and discover that the parcel is awaiting for her to be pick up and wrote to her (buyer) she accuse me of been nasty, also I asked her to retur...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Go back from eBay's new listing tool.

I made the mistake of opting into eBay's new listing tool which is full of bugs for me, is there anyway to reverse or go back to the old style listing tool ?

Ebay undercharged for postage?

A buyer bought an item from me internationally (Perth, Australia to Hong Kong) and was charged $13.80 for shipping. Yet when I went to the post office to send, the minimum postage was $15. I always overestimate the weight of a parcel by nearly 100g s...