Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't set free postage.

How can ebay make this so counter intuitive. I tick the box that says Free Postage, and there appears next to it $0.00 filled in but when I post the ad, it does not say free postage it just says local pick up. See photo below. Why is this not working...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer location stats

Hello i was wondering how I access stats on where my buyers are located and the percentage of national vs international sales I have. thanks

My funds are on hold

Hi Recently a lot of my payout funds have been placed on hold. It says it either needs tracking info or confirmation that the buyer has recieved the item... If the buyer never confirms the item is recieved, how long will my funds stay on hold until e...

Are people removing paypal as a payment option, and how do you do that to avoid double-dipping fees?

The new eBay rules demanding a 13% slice of payment (including the theft of postage costs) is bad enough, buyt it is a clear case of double dipping when people pay via paypal and you lose even more. This has been a disastrous change for eBay, pretty ...

• 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Sendle label/tracking mishap

Hi there, I recently sold a pair of sneakers that need to be authenticated before the funds will be available to me. When sorting out the label situation I clicked the "Sendle free label" for my first transaction. Needless to say, I ended up using Au...

Inconsistent traffic and sale

Just don't understand how it's works. Some weeks I have a very good sales and some... nothing.Is that based on eBay moving you around or may be I am missing something?Your response will be greatly appreciated:)

Having to repeatedly login

I'm having a lot of trouble with trying to verify my bank account in order to receive any payments. I got a message with a link to Verify (I know the 2 micro amounts eBay put into my bank account), but the link simply takes me to a login page. Once I...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

advise please - buyer returned an item not in it's original condition

Hi everyone.I would really appreciate your guidance and advise. I guess I am no longer so new to selling, but I still feel a bit like a newbie. I have had my share of buyers trying it on and inventing non existent problems tryng to get a partial refu...

Add store categoreis to left of listing?

HI all. Im trying to improve my listings at the moment. How do you add all my store categories to the left of my listings? As in links that people can click on? I see people talk about Listing frames but i cant find where it is. Thanks all

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are selling promotions ever going to come back @ebayau?

I’m referring to final value fee promotions like this: https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/c2c-crm-ksa-1003043https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/c2c-crm-ksa-1003043 This whole year I have not gotten any I’m certain eBay hasn’t made any. They g...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sign-in issues/refunds - Ebay are aware

For anyone who has not see the latest Tech announcement as of 27th May: We’ve heard that some sellers are facing issues when:Trying to process refunds on the eBay site: They’re seeing the error message saying ‘we couldn't process your refund’. Trying...

How to change profile pic?

I have searched hi and low for an answer to this. Could someone please tell me how I can change my profile pic and background pic? (Not my store logo and store background pic). I've gone to "my account " "personal information " but can't find anythin...