Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay sent an invoice showing incorrect shipping cost

I have sold an LP record and an EP record. When the buyer paid I found that he had ben charged $2 shipping for the LP and $2 shipping for the EP. I checked my listing and found that if I looked at the shipping cost for the LP it was $10 (which is wha...

DAI Post USA to Australia forum for complaints

Has anyone had delay problems or non delivery in Australia by using a third party agent DAI Postal?Feedback forums in Australia are filled with complaints and experiences of delayed or lost items.DAI Post | LinkedInsee links judge or yourself.DAI Pos...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Appeals

Hi all,just a query. If a INR has been found in favour of the buyer and the seller appeals the decision, does the buyer see the appeal process, comments etc or is the appeal info kept between eBay and the seller.

Ebay has increased their fees AGAIN

Interesting to see ebay has increased their fees AGAIN. FEATURED store monthly fees going up from $60.45 per month to $82.45. That is a 36% increase. Not to mention how sold item fees have been creeping up over the past 10 years to so. When will it s...

Resolved! Postage Policy | Built to order | 5~10 days ex factory

Greetings,I am looking to list items that are "Large & Bulky" which are typically made to order.The lead time "Ex Factory" can be upto 10 days or soThe freight cost will depend on the client i.e. if they have a forklift on-site or I need to supply vi...

Seller ADDS Tracking Numbers BUT eBAY CLEARS THEM and puts the item in POSTAGE REQUIRED AGAIN!!!

This is really annoying! This happened to me on 3-4 occasions already and I'm NOT HAPPY because after I enter the Tracking Numbers, I am confident that they are in the ebay system securely, so I dispose of the bits of receipt papers with Tracking Num...

HOW ARE EVERYONE'S SALES GOING?

Hi Guys. We have been selling on eBay for 10+ years and have been noticing very different sales pattern of late.There seems to be no consistency in sales like in previous years. Just wanting to know everyones' thought on this. RegardsBBO

No photo ID

So with the new managed payments, you need a valid form of photo ID. I do not have a valid passport or drivers license. I only have a passport that’s expired, student ID Or my birth certificate. I told the person who was trying to assist me on chat a...

• 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

international shipping

Hello PLEASE RESCUE me from all things international post that dont make sense. Is there are standard 123 to selling internationally or its jargon. If i started selling clothes do i just click on international selling and it works out its own postage...

Buy whinges, I cancel, they return on a different account

As the title says, yesterday we had a purchase of an item and the shipping is charge at $9.99. the buyer instantly sends a message telling us that they work for Australia Post and it should cost no more than $6.90 to send from QLD to Rural NSW. I sen...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EBAY JUST DON'T HAVE THE CUSTOMER BASE

I have been looking at various blogs AND here in the ebay community, assuming that there is in fact an ebay community (lol).We sell on 5 selling platforms and have found that our ebay sales are hugely depleted with the other 4 platforms performing ve...

Can't set free postage.

How can ebay make this so counter intuitive. I tick the box that says Free Postage, and there appears next to it $0.00 filled in but when I post the ad, it does not say free postage it just says local pick up. See photo below. Why is this not working...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful