item price misleading

it is getting beyond a joke, search bikini or alike, seller slips in something like panties unrelated at a lower price.

search for something within the listing there is something else and in some cases that your looking for is out of stock 

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

item price misleading

Look only at items where the price is realistic.

That will weed out many of the misused listings with variations.

If it’s too good to be true …. You know how it goes.

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

item price misleading

What is your question for other members?

Listing variations are allowed by eBay

Given the amount of dodgy sellers in China you choose to buy from (literally ever single feedback you have is from them), it's no wonder sellers who abuse those listings are still in business 

You can't both repeatedly choose to support dodgy sellers and then come to the member to member forum to complain about dodgy sellers 

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

item price misleading

Its obvious if you want the bikinis,  buy them not the panties.

Stop supporting dodgy sellers

PS.  I love your feedback, where you got the item,  but the website still out it out for delivery,  why did that deserve a neutral.   I would say it deserves a double positive.  Received before it got there.  LOL

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

item price misleading

when searching, for example for a bikini, type:  bikini -panties

and minus any other key words eg -crochet , to weed out any other unwanted aspects

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

item price misleading

If Chinese bikinis are made to the same standard as their wedding dresses, it might be prudent to not wear one in public.

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

item price misleading

I have a horrific image of an unfortunate woman’s swimsuit dissolving in water…

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

item price misleading

What might also help is setting the price range. It might help weed out all the extremely cheap options and some of those ads with variations that start at a super low price. You can also elect to search at Australia only listings.

As for feedback, just a question. What is your purpose when you give it? If it is to help as a guide to future buyers, then a comment of Z is useless. 

If it is to give the seller some idea of whether things went well or not, a comment of Z is also useless.

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

item price misleading

I remember dialing up internet on first pc...

typed in banana and got pictures of boobs , ( that was a surprise as far as fruits go )...

typed in 'office" and got pic's boobs in/out of a suit...

I mean, bikini to panties is...half kinda right i guess.

but your feedback left for others...has me back on 'what a boob'

Only ever seen a few serial neg feedback-posters, and don't understand why people would do it....or how they can have say 3 out of 5 bad experiences

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

item price misleading

the listing should ONLY have ONE item (and variant (colour)) 

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply