Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this new?

so in selling reminders> sold list. It now has the buyers name under their ID. Id this new or am I just slow to notice?If it's new I like it alot!

Concert tickets

Help i need to sell my tickets to a concert but i am not sure how much ebay will charge me in fee's ?The face value of my tickets combined is $1200.00 at the end of the sale i do not want to be out of pocket at all so how much do you think it will co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New - pictures showing on my Selling and Sold pages

Hey, Ebay has done something really good! No, I really mean it!! My pictures are now showing next to my items for sale on my All Selling and Sold pages. This is going to make things really easy for identifying items for packing, posting, etc. I'M EXC...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I no longer have access to the standard photo option in my new listings. Not sure why?

I have always had access to both the standard and basic upload tool for photos when creating a listing. The standard feature is not appearing on my webpage and I can only use the basic uploader (been happening for some weeks now). As a separate issue...

Resolved! end listing early fee

I have one item I ended last week early due to an error in the listing.I have another currently listed item that has already been sold and posted that I mistakenly relisted that has a bidder that I wish to end early. How much is the end listing early...

Extremly Poor Sales & Worseing why?

What is go Try sell vey good condition Cd's & Extremly Good Condition Dvd's At Low prices But Getting Less & Less wathchers & Very low amount buyers I do say I will combine postage as low as possible & I have postage Feedback of 438 (Should be well a...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Offline Listing Tool

Hi There, Is there a software available where I can list all my items offline and upload them all at once? Thanks! Mick

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! When is payment due??

Hi everyone,Just wondering how many days do people wait for payment from buyers? My last buyer won the listing on Thursday and after 3 messages she said that she will top up her pay and go card "some time this week".When l asked if she could please p...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful