Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is there a way to remove "posted with eBay mobile" without going into every listing and revising it?

Hi There, I was just wondering if there is a way to remove "posted with eBay mobile" without going into every listing and revising them? We sometimes list things so they're up for sale and then go and clean them up later (we are time poor parents of ...

Dodgy Paypal email just received.

Received this tonight - have forwarded it to Spoof@Paypal Looks legit at first glance. Knew I hadn't sent the money so checked my Paypal account - of course nothing there. Transaction ID: 2A7927233P1631017 You sent a payment of $79.3 AUD to eBay Inte...

new selling

I have 40 watchers and no bids with 3 days auction left. Will buyers keep price down by last minute bidding?

Is this a scam?

Hi people, first post here.. I'm selling a 27" monitor for $850, and the guy who'se bought it sent this: Hi ProcclesworthI'm trying to pay for this item via PayPal but they send me an email saying that since this is a high priced item they cannot rel...

Turn your friends Facebooks like into Xmas gifts ??????

This ad is coming up on my eBay home page. Clicked on it, but doesn`t really give you any info, except the opportunity to click on it and connect to Facebook, not sure what happens from there. Anyone gone through with it, and if so, hows it work, is ...

Ebay selling

I am unable to sell anything on ebay since they have made changes to the selling page. I cannot upload any picsand cant click onto any links to allow me to sell anything. Anyone else having same experience?

99 cent auction price start?

If I list something at 99cents for auction and that is the only bid I get do I have to sell it at that price?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller selling same product with same description, photo layout basically impersonating my store.

Hi. I have been selling my personalised products for a few years on EBay. Pretty well known to many with alot of returning customers. I have had many people asking me where I purchase my items etc which I do not disclose as I have come up with my own...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid item case - not from me though!

I sold a horse saddle - easy, straightforward transaction. Lady paid direct to my bank account, I sent the saddle - everyone happy. On Sunday I happened across an email in my Ebay inbox stating an unpaid item case has been opened. Buyer contacted abo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Arrrgh ! Can I do anything ?

Just received neg feedback from a buyer who has no feedback at all. Bidded on a play station game. End of auction asked to pay $10 it sold for $12 and wanted to pick up. I said sorry no pick up avail and its $12. Two days later I copped neg feedback ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful