Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My account is suspensed by Ebay anything solutions ?

I am selling OEM Iphone parts on ebay, one of my products (Iphone 4s back cover -the one with logo) was removed by ebay 3 times, this time, they suspense my account for 30 days. I don`t understand why they remove my listing, because in the advertise ...

Packing external hard drives for postage

Hi all, I've got a couple of external HD's I'd like to pop up for sale, just wondering if anyone has some experience mailing these and what they can recommend to pack them with. I'm a bit concerned that they could get knocked around a bit on the way....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

High end designer means war.

Interesting movement at the station. The number of fake seller sites grew to thousands. Do you think this will have any effect on the counterfeit industry or will the newer domain names grow faster than the designer can litigate against. http://servi...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

OEM

Hi all I have gotten lost trying to respond to my sale being pulled If I sell brand new never used OEM software from my stock do I have to offer it with essential hardware? It seems a bit rough on the purchaser that I have to convert a new item into ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling in another country

If I sell a product in another country, is there any advantage to having a selling id on that countries ebay site rather than just selling from my domestic ebay site?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund of FVFees

Good Day Just a bit of advice please. Buyer states in email that item is NAD as I had said that the item (faucet) was in excellent condition and he states that the item is not in excellent condition as has dents in it and so forth. Do not know what "...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Waiting for Buyers Feedback

Hi fellow sellers. Is anyone else finding that many more buyers are not leaving feedback? I find it so frustrating NOT to know whether the item has arrived safely. I do leave feedback as soon as they have paid. Most buyers like that and are quick to ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

to open an unpaid item dispute or not to..

a fella in Belgium bought a magazine 'bin' 3 days ago, billed him $16.50 ($1 p/h included) for air mail ..he didnt inquire about postage costs before clicking the listing. we all make mistakes tho dont we? i was thinking about a mutual cancellation, ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling overseas

Hi all! If I sell worldwide, does my domestic flat rate stay the same and the overseas one fluctuate according to location? e.g. if I sell something to someone in Sydney, I charge $6.00. (I charge this throughout Australia) But if I list the item wor...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypay payment - wrong email address

I am waiting on 3 patment to clear, because ebay had my paypal email address as Optus. I have not use that optus service for over 12 months. I've been through ebay and paypal and can not find a link to optus. What do I do now.

Once you give me my refund THEN I WILL GIVE YOU A + fb?

This lady puchased a wig. Gave me a list of why she didn't want it and demanded her money back. Then said. Once you give me my money back I will give you a positive feedback. Can they intimidate like that?

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful