Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bank Deposit........

Hi all. I only have paypal as a payment method so when I get asked from a buyer to make a bank deposit I then of course have to check my bank balance to see if they have paid and then ask them to supply an address. If I add bank deposit to my payment...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phantom Bidders on Ebay - Not wanting to pay for items

Dear fellow ebay users. I have been selling on ebay here and there for a number of years now and have never really experienced too many issues. In the last 2 weeks i have experienced what i am calling "Phantom Bidding". on items over $500 in the elec...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

missing options in selling manager

Hi. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed or ius affected by the changes to the selling manager. Yesterday I had a customer complete checkout and pay via bank deposit. Today the payment is in my account, so I went to "Mark as payment received" onl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unfair feedback

I recently had a buyer who did not like the item. I offered a full refund but this was ignored and the buyer posted a negative feedback instead. I again contacted the buyer with the same offer and received a totally irrational reply. An approach to e...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller not registered with paypal

is it possible for a seller to not have a paypal account? I thought it was mandatory, but have recently made a payment and it said recepient of this payment is unregistered

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid dispute or wait?

Hi guys, just discovered the discussion forum and thought I would ask on here what you think I should do!:) I had an item that ended a week ago today, still with no payment or any communication from the buyer. I normally send an invoice at about 5 da...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to sell multiple items without being a shop

I have a number of balls of knitting wool to sell & would like to give people the option of buying just 1 ball or 10 balls. How do i do this - when i tried to change the invoice recently (someone wanted 6 balls not just 1 ball) i couldn't change the ...

Item removed due to product recall.

I had an item removed today due to it being in a product recall. (That being the reason given). I have emailed customer support as this item is not part of any product recall as it is a handmade item that complies with ACCC guidelines. How does somet...

postal charges

as of 22nd October under 500g $6.60 500g $7.85 3kg $12.50 5kg $15.90 parcels up to 500g is $6.60 ...but if it's 501g then it $12.50 so if you can get the parcel weight to exactly 500g it's $7.85 am I missing something here?

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

LINK TO WEBSITE

Are sellers permitted to ad a link to their own website in a listing?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful