Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Managed payments

Hello fellow ebayers, maybe I should say long suffering fellow Ebayers!!Have a bit of a issue with this new system. Last week after being brow beaten and threatened by Ebay I established the required stuff for managed payments. I am old fashioned and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lots of negativity and frustration from sellers

Hi fellow sellers, Perhaps I'm a crazy, black sheep here on this forum but I'm generally happy with selling on Ebay. Oh, don't get me wrong, it's not perfect but my experience has been pretty good. I like Managed Payments. Fees much of a muchness as ...

• 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful

STORE OWNERS - CHECK FVF's

eBay is aware of a problem with some store owners being charged non store owner FVF's accross various store levels and categories. Just a head's up to check to see if this has happened to you and report to eBay CS as soon as you can

Hello I'm from the Tax Office, I'm Here to Help You

Just got the latest email from eBay"Update to our Seller Protections: We’re Here to Support You"After I stopped laughing, and cleaned up the coffee I splattered over my desk, I got around to reading how we are all going to be saved from Bad Buyers (Y...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are Sales being turned off and on by eBay ??

As we all know Sales have dropped dramatically for some, my sales have never been so bad, then all of a sudden two days ago I had a nice lot of sales again like it used to happen and I started to think finally they have fixed whatever was wrong, then...

• 8 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Getting a Refund in Managed Payments .

The other week I had a seller give me a $40 refund for overcharged postage fees on multiple orders.No big deal , but I am really confused now as to exactly where the $40 went .I paid the seller via Pay Pal out of my bank account .Since moving to Mana...

Cancellation

I haven't experienced this one before... This morning I had a sale go through at 2.41am for pick up and buyer (who lives 1000km away) emailed that they would pay shortly. Seven minutes later I recieved a cancellation email which says that the buyer i...

Resolved! managed payments fiasco

I recently sold some cups and saucers on Ebay. It was a small transaction. My ad stated pickup only. My buyer who lives in another town got in touch to say she had paid and would come to pick up the goods when I had received the funds. I went to PayP...

• 16 replies
  • 4 Helpful