Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why can buyers blame sellers because Australia Post is slow?

Paid 21/1 Sent 23/1 and it arrived 3 weeks later from SA to Vic I copped a neutral for slow postage and no communication when I answered their message about the lost books on Feb 5 and never heard back What gives buyers the right the blame sellers be...

Warning For sellers - Potential Scam Products

There is currently an eBay account messaging sellers and advising them of a website with prepaid satchels and bubble mailers available for sale. I will not mention the website but they have things listed like 100 bubble mailers with $2.20 worth or st...

Phone numbers

Ebay gives me 2 phone numbers to choose from, one under Purchase details, one under Postage details. Sometimes they are different. Anybody know where these numbers come from, which is most up to date in the case there are 2 cellular numbers?

sales $1000, ebay fee $500? What's happening at ebay?

While COVID made sales dramatically down. Last 31 day's was $969 only, and August was $1300. However, I received ebay's invoice for 16/Aug - 15/Sep is $502!!!! This is ridiculours that I must stop my ebay store right now! Anyone have any idea what is...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay business ABN and accountant

Hi everyone. I’ve had a pretty great run when I started my store earlier this year. I average a sale of $8000 in products in 1 month and I have to admit while I have a lot of things down pat I’ve been completely blindsided by the forgetting of govern...

Resolved! PMB ???? address

Hi guys has an order with a PMB address IS this A private mail bag ??? It listed asPMB XXSURBURB STATE POSTCODE

Unbecoming conduct of a seller - rude bordering on abusive

How do I get in contact with Ebay to establish if an investigation is warranted regarding the rude bordering on verbally abusive conduct of an eBay seller. The seller name called simply because they chose not to answer questions reegarding their for ...

Why are ebayers still selling dirty clothes

Today I recieved a dirty jacket with stains, cigarette burns. Why are eBayers still doing this? Why are they not checking for defects prior listing. It''s digusting and its runied my day, now the process of a refund begins

Ebay postage label with incorrect weight.

Hi all, I just printed a label and realised it was the wrong one. I hadn't selected the Australia Post option (was on custom size and not AP satchel) so price was correct but incorrect label. I don't want to be charged for a label I can't use. How do...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I "freshen up" my listings

Whats the best way of making my listings look current? I have heaps of items that havent sold. Apart from unlisting and relisting is there a more affordable way of doing this? Gets pricy having to relist. I tried puting up a new main photo but still ...

State abbreviations finally fixed but...

It's been a mystery to me for years why eBay allows full state names in the address when AusPO prefers abbreviations. I always manually change them on labels but eBay has now finally fixed them. In the email about this, it says to check your own addr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sending items

I have been asked by the buyer to send a $500 Steam card with the item to me that doesn't seem right is the person legit or is it a scam.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Confusing ebay ID tag on address

So i've just used ebay to print out a postage label and the ebay ID tag is on the same line as the street address. so it'll read like this ebay:123abc 50 Whatever St Are they deliberately trying to confuse delivery drivers? I've already created the l...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful