Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay postage label

Hi i have just printed my first ebay postage lable. I typed in 1.86kg but the label says declared weight 5.3kg.My concern is when my customer reads this he may fell i have over charged him can some one help

Resolved! Looks like there is gst on postage as well? 1 stamp =3 taxes! Why we pay ebay's fees?

Looks like we are being charged gst on postage as well. 1 stamp is subject to three taxes! Why are we being forcedto pay gst on ebay's fees? Shouldn't ebay be paying that? The Australian Government is hitting the bottom of lthe ine whilstallowing tho...

product rating

Hello all, in regards to the product rating , the one with the yellow stars, how do i get rid of it from my listings, its just appear on some of my listings

The cheek of it!

A week or so ago a buyer (quite new) purchased a small BIN item. A few minutes later - oh sorry mate, can I cancel this? We did, but let him know we were under no obligation to do so. He was then added to our "special" list. We re-listed the item (he...

Resolved! Do you have to return an item 30 plus days after delivery because buyer claims its fake?

Good day, Posting from UK here. Basically sold an item to AUS after 30 plus days a buyer said its fake wants a full refund. He added photos of the shoes that clearly show they were used. Apperantely as an international seller I must follow the AUS ru...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The REAL No Sales, current technical fault with ebay.

One of my reliable selling accounts has not made a sale for NINE DAYS !!!! This is unheard of so I phoned up ebay CS. Turns out there is a technical problem affecting some accounts at the moment. This results in no sales AT ALL. Ebay is aware of the ...

Need Tech Savvy Help Please

Hi all Unusual question probably, for in here, but I know there’s a wealth of knowledge residing here too I’m running Windows 10 on a Dell Desktop with a 250gb SSD. It does ‘stuff’ really well, but now im close to a full disk. My files are backed up ...

item gone from paypal

sold an item this morning.went to paypal, transferred the money to my bank, then went to print out the guys address and shipping slip but after the transfer was completed when i went to my account page the sale wasnt there?is paypal having a problem ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Non payers are becoming more frequent

I am only a small minion in the eBay World. But I am sure others must be experiencing this same frustration of Non-Payers. Of the last ten items that I sold, three have been non-payers. Now I know that there will always be circumstances beyond contro...

Bulk Consignment Shipping is a Pain

What has become a frustrating occurrence on eBay for me and I'd say for many buyers, these days, is Bulk Consignment Shipping.Scenario..You buy an item Tuesday July 17 and the seller marks the item as sent Wed July 18, gives a AusPost tracking number...