Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I block someone from bidding

I've had quite a few buyers not following through with payment. I always go through the process of Non-Payment so that they get a strike, but I would also like to create a list of non-payers so that they can't buy from me in the future

Wanting to return as pants don't fit.

Sold a pair of hiking pants with the size indicated in the listing and also with the waist measurements. A few days later a return request from the buyer saying "The pants don't fit - On there way back to you today". So what is the situation - if the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post international postage big changes

Apparently, Australia Post are going to bring in some significant changes to international postage towards the end of the month but I havent seen anything in print yet. Has anyone here heard of the changes - eg Pack and Track under a new name, etc

• 77 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! International Postage Calculator error

The Australia Post calculator for international quoted a buyer from Czech Republic $21.56The buyer paid Buy it Now and immediately paid by Paypal however when I go to print a postage label in MyPost (linked to ebay) it quotes a much higher price for ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Automatic relists are back!!

Just checked my listings & upon hitting revise the" box" was back relist up to 9 times so have been busy ticking boxes !!!

How can ebay force sellers to accept a return when the buyer made the error

Emain complaint to ACCCEbay continues to change its contract to the point where it is unfair. Ebay has now required buyers to accept all costs in relation to a remorse return. It can even require a seller to pay for the retrun. Ebay automatically acc...

Resolved! ATO Request for Data

This is the first time we have received one of these since we have been trading on eBay.Anyone else?

ATO Data
  • 141 replies
  • 0 Helpful

[Advice wanted] What am I doing wrong?

Hi guys, So I bought Terapeak subscribtion. Ran some data checks and saw that iphone x cases have around 60~70% sell through rate on ebay.com.au. Went a head and got 4 models off alibaba, 30 each. I tried to spread them acrorss the price range, from ...

How to get photos up fro iMac to a selling item.

I'm back to ebay after couple of years absence. Either I've forgotten how, or the process has changed, but I can't get selected photos up from my Photostream on iMac to the item to be sold.Wll appreciate advice. Ian.

Promotions - SKIPPED LISTINGS

Are people still having trouble with Promotions? When I create a new sale and add listings to it most of them get SKIPPED. What's happening? I reported this to ebay before, useless as usuall as they told me it's a technical problem being looked into ...

Listing on the eBay app (new version)

Hi! I have had the new eBay app listing version today and I just can't find something that used to be there.I use buy it now and like to have 30 day listings and not good til cancelled. now I can't see where to change the listing type at all on the n...