Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Advice for a newbie please

I am a relative newbie at selling on EBay. I have started out just by listing stuff I or my kids don't want anymore. I have watched lots of YouTube videos about selling on Ebay. I have spent soooo much time on getting good photos with white backgroun...

Not much interest from eBay buyers

I am finding that nobody is looking at my listings!!!!! Is this a new trend…..is anyone else having the same problem. I am listing my items with good photos and good descriptions. I have gone from selling 2 or 3 items per week a year ago to now items...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Commission Rates for Domestic Sellers

How do you complain to Ebay regarding their obscene selling percentage fees? For the casual sellers, Ebay is making it impossible to sell any goods on Ebay. I have been a member for many years, and back then it was a fantastic way of selling unwanted...

Resolved! My message on my orders page.

Hi this is John .After a sale,I print the labels etc,and on the "orders" page there is a message from myself to the buyer.Can anybody tell me how I can edit this message?Regards, John.

MyPost Issue

HiAnybody having a problem with orders not loading over to MyPost today? Any suggestions?

Edit a message on "packing slip" page

Hi, this is John.Sorry, but in my previous question, I meant to say," packing slip page", not "orders page".Grateful for any suggestions.John.

Listings not appearing in search results

I recently searched keywords used in some of my active listings on someone else’s device and my listings did not show in the results. I tried with the exact words and went through every listing but mine were not there. I do not pay to promote but ass...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Multiple items for sale -

Hi , I have 3 shirts for sale ( seperate listings ) and 1 buyer wants to buy the lot . Now are the eBay fees the same on selling those items as 3 seperate sales or am I better off selling them as on sale ? Please advise

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Most buyers don't read the description

This is an often discussed point on here, and this is just a fun post, because there are to many other non fun posts on here. But if it also gives us all a little reminder to double check, well thats a bonus A case study. A seller has had an item lis...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful