Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! cant get offer

i got an offer showing in my selling list, down where my 40 free listings are.says 75% off final value fees with a button to get offer.i press the button ant i get a new page but it just times out. as it happens i dont need the offer but the fact its...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items with Flaws

We were told very early in the piece to be very careful listing items with Flaws and to make sure everything was described accurately. We were even advised to simply not list them. However, in the majority we deal with vintage items, a certain percen...

New parcel tax coming

Just read this .. "Aussie shoppers may soon have to pay a $5 tax on every parcel posted from overseas under a federal government plan to cover skyrocketing security screening costs." It wont affect me as I dont buy from OS but I am sure this will aff...

• 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EBay's 2% slug on sellers

Slugging sellers 2% for Not performing well.Lies. It's not affecting eBay in any way for the small time seller it's hitting us hard. EBay has become very greedy. Will be considering twice now selling on eBay.Stop selling on eBay and stand up to greed...

Opting out of Click & Collect

I have two eBay accounts. On one the Click and Collect option has been deselected on Postage Prefrences (good) but on the other it shows as selected (bad). The trouble is that when I try se edit the option on the second account (to make it NO) I get ...

Resolved! Defect in item I sold

Hello sellers, I sold an ornament from my home to a customer. - The customer received the item and contacted me to say that there is a small hairline crack in it.- I had never noticed it, but it was there at the time of listing, as evidenced by the p...

Upsurge in non payers

Anyone else had this. In the last 3 year I could count my non payers on one hand and still a finger left to flip towards them. In the last 2 months I have had 8 non payers. Just curious if anyone else has had this or have I just been unlucky.

eBay Should Implement a Policy for Lost in Transit

Hi everyone, I personally think eBay should implement a policy regarding item lost in transit. We as sellers should not be held responsible for item lost in transit because our responsibility is to send the item off within a timely manner and if the ...

• 64 replies
  • 2 Helpful