Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Heeeeeeelp!

Hello beautiful people, I need HELP!So I sold a dress and send an invoice. After I got a few emails from eBay saying that " We had to cancel bids and purchases on the following item(s) for the buyer, ####, because they were made without the account o...

Resolved! Anyone Else Having a Bad Weekend With No Sales

HI All I am a long-term ebay member and have started selling on ebay again about 2 years ago and now have 1900+ active listing and I normally sell around 10 items per day and even more on the weekend... but for the past 48 hours there have been no sa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 84 replies
  • 1 Helpful

$1 Pay if you Sell - Sunday 11 March 2018

eBay are offering their "$1 Pay if you Sell Sunday" promotion on the radio and on their moving banner at the top of their website.When I click on it, it says "sorry this promotion is by invitation only".I rang eBay and the rep told me it was a 'glitc...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blocked bidder uses new account to purchase my item

Please help!A bidder I recently blocked has now opened a new account and purchased one of my items.This person was relentless in sending me up to 20 messages about the item and about their life in general.I answered the questions about the item, howe...

Ebay and paypal messages very slow - Anyone else

Just wondering if any one else is having problems...got ebay sold and paypal payment messages from sales about an hour ago but still waiting for ebay sold and paypal payment emails from this morning. Its been so hit an miss lately.

why have sellers left negative comments for a bad buyer but have each given a green positive point?

Recently had a buyer win an item I had for sale. They never paid or replied to emails/follow up invoices/ upaid case etc.Looking at her feedback she has NUMEROUS negative comments about 'being a time waster' 'never paying' etc... YET each of these ne...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Warning: Don't buy Event Cinemas gift cards from eBay

I recently bought an Event Cinemas gift card from eBay, the original listing had the barcode exposed - not the PIN just the barcode. The seller them blacked out the barcode, I bought the card having only ever seen the blacked out version of the photo...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cancel item vs Unpaid item

I know there is a few similar questions on this board, but coming from a different viewpoint. I sold an item on eBay and have not received payment. I have sent an invoice, a follow up message, and an offer to cancel if they have changed their mind, b...

ebay MBG

hello. if ebay MBG claim opened for INR instead of thru paypal does the seller have no protection for loss? thanks

Unable to sell an item - Page Not Responding

Is anyone else getting this issue? When I go to the "Sell an Item" link and put a title in for a listing then click "Start Selling" or by clicking on "Browse Categories", I get the following page not responding message:http://pages.ebay.com/messages/...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Immediate payment is not offered with best offer at this time.

Hi,I got the following note when I want to accept an offerNote: Immediate payment is not offered with best offer at this time. If you accept this offer you will receive payment through other payment methods.Can you please let me know what does that m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay postage option "Aus post economy mail (untracked-signature)"

I am getting orders from international customers and they have paid choosing the postage option of "Australia post economy mail (untracked-signature)". By selecting this options, the customers expect a delivery requiring their signature, except that ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to list all Ebay sell categories in which I have something listed? (Not my own store categories)

How can I produce a list of all Ebay selling categories in which I have an item listed? I am not talking about my own store's categories. And I don't want a full list of Ebay categories - I just want the list of categories in which I have something l...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful