Regarding offer click & collect and buyer phone numbers

I just released that 'click & collect' and 'require buyer phone numbers' are site preference for a seller, which can not be set on individual items. Does that mean as a seller, 'click & collect' would be avaiable for all my eligibal listings if I enable it? Similar situation to 'buyer phone numbers'....? I seems to rememer when I started selling things on ebay around 2 years ago, at least 'click & collect' was an option when setting postages.... to be honest, being a seller is becoming harder & harder, eBay!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have no idea as I would not touch click and collect as a seller with a twenty foot pole

Far too mny people have posted about problems with it, buyers blame the seller if the store the item is sent to stuffs up (not to mention many also complain they 'still' had to pay postage (!?) and the list goes on

BTW though, ebay staff do not read here

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@candc_information wrote:

I just released that 'click & collect' and 'require buyer phone numbers' are site preference for a seller, which can not be set on individual items. Does that mean as a seller, 'click & collect' would be avaiable for all my eligibal listings if I enable it? 

Yes, but listing eligibility is still somewhat within your control.

If you have a longer than 3 day handling time (which can vary between listings) or a package is too large / heavy, it's not eligible for C&C. If you're not using calculated postage, you could enter package weight and dimensions so that they exceed the limits for C&C, and those listings shouldn't qualify. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply