Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How is it possible with the set up of the eBay feedback page to leave negative feedback to warn.

How is it possible to leave negative feedback for a dishonest buyer when the set up of the feedback page does not allow this anymore. In this particular case there are several negative comments from sellers who have been stung - not paid, no response...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay emails arrive late most of the time

Notification of item sold emails are arriving anywhere from bang on time to 3 days late. Anyone got any ideas about what it could be? I'm wondering if I change email accounts, if it will get any better. Or if it is the Ebay mail server. I'm Currently...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customs Value??

I've not had to deal with something like this before, so I need some good advice. It's a low value item and we've been asked to strip a further 20% off its value for customs. How do others respond to such a request please? Many thanks, Melina.

Seller Hub -- Archived Items Access

I accidentally archived an item instead of viewing the sale record so I could create postage for it. I clicked on "Archived" and nothing appears. After a google search all I could come up with was another community post from years ago. The UK site do...

Resolved! Damaged item returned

Hi what happen if the buyer returne me the goods that is not in the condition I send them? Like I send them a brand new S9 and they send back broken one? Or a different miner with similar looking? Anyone know?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sunday Only: Pay $1 When you Sell!

Is the charge $1.00 for anything listed and sold, even if the item is less than $10.00. It does say a maximum of $1.00. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

re gumtree owned by ebay...

recently sold a prodcut on gumtree owned by ebay, i buy wholesale and re sell for a profit. so a buyer bought an item then finds out over weekend who my supplier is and what i paid for it and immediately starts a complaint with paypal saying i ripped...

Resolved! Buyer asked for a return because they "found a better price", but my listing said no returns.

Hello, I've recently sold an item and have shipped it off to the buyer (it's currently in transit according to tracking). As soon as I shipped it the buyer has asked for a return as he stated "I found a better price". Because my listing said it does ...

Vehicles for sale. Registration date format issue

I'm trying to list a vehicle but keep getting errors. The registration date etc keeps changing. The format was first dd/mm/yyyy, but when I put that in there was an error and I noticed it had changed to yyyy/mm? Anything that requires a date is getti...

Item-specific Listing Removed Sick Of It???

So sick of eBay removing my listings with this reason Listing(s) were not renewed because the listings(s) do not include item-specific information that is now required for all listings. Yet Item Specifics are filled in? When i ask them exactly what a...

Today is the day that selling on eBay finally broke me

This is a vent message more than anything, as there is no way to email eBay customer support and there is no point in calling the call centre to complain. After selling on eBay for 15 years, I am done. I am not a big business, just a person who sells...

• 35 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Is it compulsory to list a handling time?

I recently bought an item and cannot find a handling time on the listing. I was just wondering if it is compulsory or not. I have a handling time on my listings and presumed everyone else did too. Am I wrong?