Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item-specific Listing Removed Sick Of It???

So sick of eBay removing my listings with this reason Listing(s) were not renewed because the listings(s) do not include item-specific information that is now required for all listings. Yet Item Specifics are filled in? When i ask them exactly what a...

Today is the day that selling on eBay finally broke me

This is a vent message more than anything, as there is no way to email eBay customer support and there is no point in calling the call centre to complain. After selling on eBay for 15 years, I am done. I am not a big business, just a person who sells...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 35 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Is it compulsory to list a handling time?

I recently bought an item and cannot find a handling time on the listing. I was just wondering if it is compulsory or not. I have a handling time on my listings and presumed everyone else did too. Am I wrong?

Resolved! unfair feedback caused by PO

Looking for help here, thanks in advance I received a neutral feedback in the morning and it is said "Horrible post but AusPost fault"I have been working at my account for over a year and kept 100% positive feedback until this morning.Posted the orde...

Resolved! Too much power to the buyer

No doubt there'd be many posts like this. Sorry. So recently I've put up a few items as I begin to clear out a house. I've been frustrated with selling on eBay before and thought I'll test the water first to see what's changed, for better or worse. S...

Resolved! Looking for some help when PO lost parcels

Hi, friends I am looking for some advice in regarding to posting issues as I am relatively new to eBay.I statrted a small eBay selling buisness about Apr 2017, and after almost a year I could see the trend is going well (For now It is very common for...

Resolved! i cannot cancel my listing early

I have gone to HELP. Selected the itme I want to cancel early. End all bids and advise bidders. The description of the itme is incorrect. It is an iphone 6s not a 7s. Tried 4 times. I get a red letter message saying that I am not the sller of the ite...

Rising fees

In the name of " protecting our buyers" Ebay is raking up more moolah by raising fees for sellers below standard.What a joke! How greedy can you get? Bunch of @#$% mongrels!!!Shame on you ebay

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No probs with the new "changes".

Just been reading the new Ebay "changes".Personally I don't have a problem with anything. 1) I'll be pushing out my handling time from 5 days to 10 days or maybe even more to give me a bigger buffer.2) 95% of my items are now sent with tracking anywa...

Resolved! Paypal account compromised by eBay International AG

Hey my paypal account was just compromised by eBay International AG. They managed to set up an automatic payment as follows (copy and pasted): Bill Term Initiated Date 26 Dec 2017 Billing Limit $375,000.00 AUD (per month) The first payment of $11.98 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful