Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBay's 2% slug on sellers

Slugging sellers 2% for Not performing well.Lies. It's not affecting eBay in any way for the small time seller it's hitting us hard. EBay has become very greedy. Will be considering twice now selling on eBay.Stop selling on eBay and stand up to greed...

Opting out of Click & Collect

I have two eBay accounts. On one the Click and Collect option has been deselected on Postage Prefrences (good) but on the other it shows as selected (bad). The trouble is that when I try se edit the option on the second account (to make it NO) I get ...

Resolved! Defect in item I sold

Hello sellers, I sold an ornament from my home to a customer. - The customer received the item and contacted me to say that there is a small hairline crack in it.- I had never noticed it, but it was there at the time of listing, as evidenced by the p...

Upsurge in non payers

Anyone else had this. In the last 3 year I could count my non payers on one hand and still a finger left to flip towards them. In the last 2 months I have had 8 non payers. Just curious if anyone else has had this or have I just been unlucky.

eBay Should Implement a Policy for Lost in Transit

Hi everyone, I personally think eBay should implement a policy regarding item lost in transit. We as sellers should not be held responsible for item lost in transit because our responsibility is to send the item off within a timely manner and if the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 64 replies
  • 2 Helpful

dont know whats going on?

buyer bid on and won 2 lots of work pants. one lot size 82r then another lot 87r. i bundled with combined post. he unbundled and paid for i lot 87r. i messaged and asked why? he says he wants to see if they fit?? so then i go into order details and g...

negative feedback buyers

I sold an item to a buyer with 'good' ratings, and they refused to pay, did not response and so on. I looked at their feedback and it was all positive, yet the COMMENTS were negative in some cases. I contacted EBay, and apparently a seller cannot rat...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Heeeeeeelp!

Hello beautiful people, I need HELP!So I sold a dress and send an invoice. After I got a few emails from eBay saying that " We had to cancel bids and purchases on the following item(s) for the buyer, ####, because they were made without the account o...