Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pick up item

Buyer bought and paid for an item that is pick up only. I contacted them with the location and phone number. No reply so after a week I sent a reminder, still no answer.I thought I would allow another week making two weeks since purchase. My query, w...

CATEGORY CHANGES...AGAIN

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/SU18-1/Inventory-Optimisation We’re making updates to our categories and classifications to ensure we continue to provide an intuitive buying, selling and search experience. These updates will come into effect on 4 Ap...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do I print two labels for one payment

A buyer has bought two of my items and paid. They did not request combined shipping, but would have got the 5% eBay discount on both (I presume) My dilemna.. Should I try to combine them into one parcel and give a refund for overpayment of postage, I...

Resolved! Cancel invoice

How do I cancel an invoice already sent and send a new revised one ? Thank you, Patricia.

Need help identifying this

It has measurements on the side that go to 12 cups, but there's no way it would hold 12 cups. I'm wondering whether it's used to measure amount of powder or ingredient to mix with up to 12 cups of water / liquid? I have NO idea TIA

IMG_2407.JPG IMG_2409.JPG
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Super Sunday

I heard Ebay's Super Sunday add on radio yesterday. Is this automatically available? The add made it sound like it was for everyone

Resolved! Providing Phone Number to Buyers

I know there are already multiple threads on this topic, as well as the fallout from eBay's current policies, but it became clear to me today exactly how you can safely provide a phone number to buyers (if you're a store holder) and I thought having ...

have your phone number.PNG

Ebay delivery guarantee launch

Just noticed the new "Ebay guanrateed delivery" offer banner at the top of my Seller overview page.Will never opt in for such a scheme.If the PO can't guarantee delivery within 2 days, why should I?

eBay Guaranteed 3 Day Delivery

I just selected the Guaranteed 3 Day Delivery option in an eBay search for the first time. There were over 1/4 million items for sale without the filter and 54 results with 3 day guaranteed delivery. Youi'd have to say it hasn't caught on. No doubt e...

Solve your lost parcels quicker through FB

I had a number of lost parcels last year and got tired of waiting and waiting and waiting every time I diligently opened a case in my Australia Post account. Around September I had already been waiting 12 days for a reply on a particular item and sen...

Resolved! cant get offer

i got an offer showing in my selling list, down where my 40 free listings are.says 75% off final value fees with a button to get offer.i press the button ant i get a new page but it just times out. as it happens i dont need the offer but the fact its...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful