Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Postage labels

Hey I know this is probably a stupid question but I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how you stick the ebay postage label print outs to the postage satchels? I've been using the red australia post satchels and want to start using the ebay sat...

frustrated - buyer asking for partial refund.

Hi all, Very occasional seller (basically I just sell stuff that I no longer use at home). Sold some used cloth nappies. Buyer complained that some of them seemed thinner than the others. I explained to them that all nappies were used part-time for 6...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay delays

I am starting to think Ebay is all about the buyer and sellers are expendable. Not for the first time I have sold an item and have a buyer want my contact details (Phone #) . Sorry, all correspondence via ebay messages. Don't hear from buyer again. N...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Procedure - invoice existing upon offer

Hi all, Some advice out of your busy day please In circumstances where an offer has been made on two listings that have a few watchers, but no bids, and concern that by the time you send an invoice to the offerer, said listings might attract bids, wh...

Resolved! How To Increase Sale

Hello Mate, Inviting you to suggest any better way for increasing our eBay store sale

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PRODUCT IDENTIFIERS REQUIRED....here we go

How can I associate my listing with a product that’s in the eBay catalogue?When you start a listing, you will be able to search for a product in the eBay catalogue by using a product identifier like UPC, EAN, ISBN or keywords. Once you have selected ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gotta Larf

....haven't you We were made a recent, serious offer to take our remaining listings 'off our plate.' It amounted to about two thirds of cost, but was offered in a polite way. I responded appropriately and also included that there was still thousands ...

Combined postage

Twice in the last couple of days I have had buyers trying to buy multiple items and saying that they get a message which says I don't offer combined postge - but I do! I have checked the settings on the individual listings and neither have immediate ...

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Credit Card Processing Fee

BE WARNED..... Just recieved out latest credit card statement (Virgin Velocity Visa Card) and for the first time we have been charged an international transaction fee on our EBay charge for the month for our store account.The 3% charge levied by Velo...

Resolved! Selling a business through Classified format

Hi Guys, I want to put my current business for sale on eBay as I am straing a new one and I cannot do both. I have decided to do it through an classified ad. I know they are more expensive but I do not want eBay to have a good cut from my selling pri...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sellers renegging after auction

In the past twelve months, I have had auction sellers reneg on a total of five items, which I won. The reasons have varied, but usually something like 'other family members upset at having the item sold' or no reason at all. I suspect it is more like...