Not getting "item sold" emails - anyone else?

Started last night. I'm not getting the "your item sold!" emails all of a sudden (but I am still getting the PayPal payment emails).

Is anyone else having this issue, or has anyone had this issue in the past (and if so, how did you fix it)?

I was tinkering around in preferences the other day and may've accidentally clicked something, but I can't find what as I'm too incompetent.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I had an email for the recent two items I sold without a problem

BUT, I have, at various times last year had where I never got the sold emails until several hours or days after the sale

At that time there were a few others posting on here about the same thing, and it seemed be a recurring thing on and off for a while for different people

So it might have come back around again

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Yes same here. Started yesterday afternoon. Item has been posted and is on its way and I still haven't been told by ebay that it sold. Only knew through Paypal. 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

We're not getting the emails for items that are paid for immediately.

We are getting them for items purchased or won at auction without immediate payment.

Luckily the Paypal emails are still coming through at the moment.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I had one a few days ago.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Experiencing the same issue - sold an item last night, got the PayPal email, but nearly 24 hours later haven't had eBay's sale confirmation email yet.

On the web chat with eBay now about it, their reply: "The normal time frame to have it fixed is 60 to 90 days depending on the gravity."

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply