Sold items not showing in seller hub sold list !

I had a message from a buyer today wanting to know where his item was. I went searching and sure enough, it was purchased and paid for a couple of weeks ago, but was not showing in the seller hub, " items sold, paid for and ready to post".  It never made it to that list.

Tonight I get a message from a buyer, just to let me know she will advise when the item arrives and leave feedback...... Great ! ....... Problem is, that item is not showing in the sold list. I can see from the link, she has purchased the item earlier today and paid for it, but if she had not messaged me I would have no indication the purchase was made.   I wonder how many other sold items have dissapeared into the ebay either and what will happen when the INR claims start rolling in ?

Has anyone else had this problem ?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

have you contacted customer service / tech support chameleon? that's a big one! 

do you not get paypal payment notification emails or ebay item sold emails? 

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

It is a big one. I certianly intend to contact CS, but I will be away today. I dont use emails for my processing and packing. With 3 active selling accounts, I get absolutely swamped with ebay emails which the wife simply bulk deletes. Some of the accounts are set up with one off email accounts that are never used, so could have thousands of unlooked at ebay emails.  I run everything off of selling manager or seller hub as it is now. Its simple and has in the past been reliable.

The two sales that I know went missing are on seperate selling ID's. Sellers could have sales going missing and not even be aware of it. The only evedince I had a sale from the second buyer is the links in the message. It is not showing anywhere at all.     MAJOR PROBLEM EBAY !!!

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I Phoned CS today and they confirmed there have been a few " little" problems with the introduction of seller hub. Their technicians are aware of them and are working to fix the issues.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

those "technicians" are the most useless people in the world. they shouldn't even have jobs with the amount of tech-related problems this place constantly has. 

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Sometimes we will see a delay of up to 24-hours from the time we receive the PayPal payment received message until we see it in Selling Manager awaiting postage list.

But we've never seen one not show up at all.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

@clarry100 wrote:

Sometimes we will see a delay of up to 24-hours from the time we receive the PayPal payment received message until we see it in Selling Manager awaiting postage list.

But we've never seen one not show up at all.

It must be a new "improvement" Clarry.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

I seem to be having the same problem.

Apparantly my 'sold' items are under the link - MY EBAY - SELLING/SOLD.

Unfortunately I just can't seem to find it.    Could someone help me please?

regards

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I generally just use the Orders tab and select Paid and sent, good.gif

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Which section is that?

I've only sold one item in ages!!

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply