Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

selling items that have been recalled

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/food-warnings/cocoa-craze-goes-wrong-cadbury-recalls-cult-caramilk-bars-due-to-safety-issue/news-story/06a2bbdbd6e884a638d8a8aae34c99a1#.fftxathese items are being sold with no warning how can we remove them for ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Looking for advice re freight. Was thinking about using sendle instead of Aust Post

Thinking about using Sendle instead of Aust Post as they will pick up from me which is great. Am a bit concerned about their service as havent used them before. Are they OK? what happens if no one is home? I would love some feedback to help me decide...

Has anyone had any experience using Skippy Post?

Hi, I need to send a parcel to the UK, it weighes a bit over 1kg, but is quite small (10cmx5cmx5cm). If I use Australia Post using either a Pack and Track or Registered Post International satchel, it's going to be $63.55, which not really viable, con...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pay pal or bank account for payments?

Hiya. Can someone please help me? I have an ebay account based in London which I haven't used for ages. I am currently in Australia for a while and want to sell some items. If I register or change my current account to as being in Aus, and then use P...

Active content

How do you sell something no body is allowed to look at before they commit to buy. Under ebays current policy you commit to buy something you are interested in as that's the only way to get their phone number and their address then you get to look at...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Move country

Can I sell in Australia if my account was created in Ireland?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Restricted Account and eBay Customer non-Care?

I thought I might summarise my recent eBay Customer Service Experience: [I’m a seller over 10 years, 250+ 100% positive feedback]. Wed 7/2 eBay [email]: You’re account has been restricted [unknown reason] please upload your:Driver’s LicenseCredit Car...

Promotions

I use the app and get the promotions on my gmail acc but I'd like to know how to find them on the classic site please. Thanks for any answers.

Goodbye to eBay

After years of selling on eBay, I have decided to finish up and don't intend to list any more items. As I do free postage, it's not worth the effort, if you purchase the items you sell and do free postage The market isn't there any more I have no com...

• 21 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! the partys over? 100 free listings day by day

the 100 "free" listings came up in my promo section regularly from day to day, which was handy! I never used that many only when relisting, recently I rang help desk to ask why the 50% off fvf didn't work when I accepted and listed a more expensive i...

Buyer wants to cancel - Item posted

On my selling account I have just received a message from my buyer to say their computer was hacked and they did not purchase the item in question & that when it arrives they will be returning it. I posted the item earlier today & marked it as sent a...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful