Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling Format.

Help Please.I am trying to list items for sale. I want to use the auction format but every time i put in the starting price it goes into the Fixed Price format. I have contacted Ebay and spoke to consumer service who put one item on for me and said p...

slow Ebay

Anyone else having a problem with Ebay being slow takes 20 to 30 seconds to get from one screen to another?

tracking for US sellers

I get a notification about how in the USA they need to have tracking on 90 or 95% of sales. I only sell within Australia so why am I being told this (as a notification on my dashboard) and will it be coming to Australia? Rather than a tracking number...

Buyer in UK refunded even though item delivered.

It's happened to me now.I have read that this is happening to other sellers.A case was opened with buyer saying he hadnt recieved item..I reported the tracking number and item was delivered on Monday...I tried contacting the buyer asking him to cance...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suspecting a fraud - Is buyer trying to buy my item, keep it, claim its fake and get money back?

Hello, I am selling a wallet from a luxury brand (rather unknown in Australia) which is an authentic one. I have received several messages from a seller asking me to buy it right now - outside of ebay.I declined and the person offered more money..I d...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

150 Free Listing

Its on again. 17 - 26 Mar http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/2664/EFD0uYcZqu4 Worked on one of my accounts.

• 29 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Item delivery issues.

Hi all, I sold an item and posted it with tracking on Monday (20th) and it was delivered the following day (Tues 21st) and because I've been busy I never checked to see if it had been delivered though as soon as I got home from posting it I did send ...

Need some input.

I had some old roofing tiles listed ( over 300) & a member wanted to look at them A time was arranged & they came out & bought them. After they left I thought I had better remove them from ebay in case another buyer clicked buy it now. & they were al...

Is this a postage glitch?

I have a listing with 3 variations.My postage is set at $2.00 for the first item and 0.70c for subsequent items.A buyer just bought 2 out of the 3 variations and was charged $4.00 for postage.She paid for them together in one purchase but surely she ...

Resolved! Need Help from the Ebay BRAINS TRUST!!

Could someone help please! I'm selling a set of 2 Vintage/ Retro chairs & a marble-topped table. Local pick-up only. I want the buyer to come look at it 1st to see if they like it's condition, etc BEFORE they buy it! As I've had questions (& offers) ...

Mark item as posted multiple times

Hi thereI am noticing regularly that when I mark an item as posted, the next time I check items to be shipped it re-appears. And I have to mark it as posted again and sometimes again. Does anyone else have this issue?I even have a sync with Australia...

Selling food on Ebay

Just discovered that one can sell HOME-MADE food on Ebay! Holy cow - you can't sell your home-made cookies at the local market, but you can send them off in the post all over the world? I may have just discovered a new batch of items to sell - after ...