Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When can we start selling again?

We sold our first lot of 10 items from mid/late September this year and finalised all sales approximately mid/late October. Late October I enquired as to why after more than 30 days we could not sell another 10 items and were told we need to wait til...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unresponsive sellers

Good afternoon. I wondered if someone could help me with the new Seller Hub page. When you schedule items to be listed (non-store) is there a way of having the items listed by date? When I look at my scheduled items under my id belliingham84, they ar...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want to report schilling by an Australian seller. Which fed. authority do I report it to.

I have today reported to ebay 2 instances of schilling by an Australian seller but from the history of this seller on ebay it is clear this has been going on for some time and likely involves thousands of dollars. What action will ebay take to remedy...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Printed invoice writing REALLY small

Hi, as of October 16th, when I print out a label/invoice slip, the writing is really small. I have tried changing the font but can't seem to get it any bigger. Does anyone else have this problem??

1000 free listings - worth a try

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103603 I got the invitation only message but someone else may have success with it. Non-stores only, auction or fixed price, 1000 free listings, already started, ends 6 Nov. I hope this doesn't mean that the rest...

Using Markdown Manager

When using Markdown manager on " Good til cancelled" listings, do the listings automatically revert back to their original price after the sales event end date.

Help - not selling

Up to now have successfully sold items on ebay. Not a lot, but regularly. I usually sell on a 10 day Buy it Now Cycle. In about April I changed to a "Good Until Sold" format so I didnt have to keep renewing items. Since then I have sold not a skidoo....

ebay seller asking for return post by under a week deadline

I did refuse yes from enjoy24hours ebay seller in eBay message asking me for return post without seller address. I am not going put four shirt return post back to enjoy24hours eBay Seller in China by Tuesday 4th November for full refund is scam for u...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there still a market for these antique items?

Question for all the vintage/antique sellers - I was just wondering if there is still a market for antique books and cabinet cards? I have about 200 Australian antique cabinet cards which I was thinking of putting up on another account but not sure i...

Return Request

Hi I need some advice on a return request from a buyer if you can help me out. The buyer contacted me two/three weeks later after receiving the item saying that the item isnt new (or as up to her expectation). I asked her to take a few photos to show...

buyer lies about dress being damaged and wants full refund

Hi guys Sold a dress at the begining of Oct, which was delivered on 10th. Then on the 25th, buyer opened a return request, saying the dress was ripped upon arrival, demanding either full refund or a new replacement, alone with few pictures of the rip...