Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cancelling a sale - what now

As a new seller (on ebay) I have found I am attracting the occaisional weirdo buyer. So I have put my screening tools up to maximum. The other day I had someone buy an item and I cancelled the transaction because the buyer was sending up every red fl...

BEWARE of *removed*

The ebayer *removed* is threatening people that are selling designer items to report them to ebay for selling fakes, even when items are authentic. They then suggest using a 'pay per authentication' website, funny that! If you look at their feedback ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Defect for Late Shipment

Hey Everyone. Just wanted to check with everyone here because I know I will get a straight answer, instead of calling CS. I have just noticed I have a Late defect Rating - Carrier Says late delivery. Customer ordered it on 14th February, AP scanned i...

Selling to China

Hi, Hubby has recommended that I open up my products for sale to China.I have restricted my sales to just a handful of countries, but just wanted to know if anyone has sold stuff to the Chinese and how it has been? I'm pretty reticent about sending s...

Buyers' mentality these day?

Warning, this is a rant. It has come to my attention that it seems that it is increasingly hard to earn a decent net profit* on used items. It appears that buyers like to offer prices that only covers or barely cover the shipping cost, which leave me...

• 48 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Neutral FB - Cancelled transaction

Hello All I've just received a neutral FB from a buyer for a cancelled transaction. When it was cancelled, before payment, I selected Buyer wants to cancel or problem with address. Can buyers leave FB for cancelled sales, with no payment? This buyer ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing tool faulty?

HIAnyone having trouble with the lsiting tool? I have tried about 8 times, unsucesfully, to list acouple of itmes over the last 12 hours - keep on getting an error message saying the page is unavailable and to try again in 5 minutes. Very frustrating...

Selling framed photos on eBay

Hi all, I've recently taken some animal photos using my Canon 1DX DLSR and framed the prints, any advice in relations to selling photographic prints on eBay would be much appreciated. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fair and equal

is myer store trated equal as a new seller given 10 item to sell before they can sell more or is it fair to say australia ebay team are more for the big boys when the small bussiness is no longer required .

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Capped shipping?

Is there a way to offer capped shipping rates for multiple purchases? I thought it might be possible through the promotion manager but it appears not.

28 days or 10 days? huh?

so I've listed 2 items...recentlyone lot in books magazines and another in home and gardens party occasions I have 3 of that item avail. I searched what was avail in ebay and then clicked on sell similar. I am surprised they've gone up for 28 days. I...

In theory all sellers posting via letter rate could be shut down?

With their famous glitches they could just say that all the answers to: did it arrive on or before the due date, came up as no. Their late shipment rate policy is wrong in that the transaction isn't rated on late shipment but on late delivery for eve...

• 11 replies
  • 6 Helpful