Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing tool faulty?

HIAnyone having trouble with the lsiting tool? I have tried about 8 times, unsucesfully, to list acouple of itmes over the last 12 hours - keep on getting an error message saying the page is unavailable and to try again in 5 minutes. Very frustrating...

Selling framed photos on eBay

Hi all, I've recently taken some animal photos using my Canon 1DX DLSR and framed the prints, any advice in relations to selling photographic prints on eBay would be much appreciated. Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fair and equal

is myer store trated equal as a new seller given 10 item to sell before they can sell more or is it fair to say australia ebay team are more for the big boys when the small bussiness is no longer required .

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Capped shipping?

Is there a way to offer capped shipping rates for multiple purchases? I thought it might be possible through the promotion manager but it appears not.

28 days or 10 days? huh?

so I've listed 2 items...recentlyone lot in books magazines and another in home and gardens party occasions I have 3 of that item avail. I searched what was avail in ebay and then clicked on sell similar. I am surprised they've gone up for 28 days. I...

In theory all sellers posting via letter rate could be shut down?

With their famous glitches they could just say that all the answers to: did it arrive on or before the due date, came up as no. Their late shipment rate policy is wrong in that the transaction isn't rated on late shipment but on late delivery for eve...

• 11 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Friday shenanigans?

I listed just over 100 items yesterday, and this morning I notice that about a third of them have each had around 535 views! The rest are all on 3-6 each, about what I'd expect, but mid 500s???? Has to be a Friday night glitch, wouldn't you say?

Aus Post tracking of shipments to the USA

Hi everyone, I recently shipped an item to the US of A using Australia Post Pack & Track International service. I noticed that the tracking ends when the package laneded in the US, it just says something like "clearing customs" in NY, but nothing the...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback Dates are Back!

Not sure when this happened, but the dates are back on feedback. An actual day and date rather than "in the last 6 months" or "more than a year ago". It seems to be on both feedback received and feedback left for others.