Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The flood gates are opening!

I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but my daily turnover is at a record high, for the last 10 days I have noticed the improvement, would it be because it is the lead up to Christmas? I'm ordering more stock just in case.How are things going for...

Resolved! ID Theft

Hi I recently got a warning email from Ebay saying that someone may have contacted me who is a spoof (fake). That being said someone did contact me and requested to complete the transaction through Paypal, however it was out side Ebay. He told me to ...

Paypal issues?

I know Paypal had some issues a few days back, does anyone know if there are still problems for buyers trying to make payment? I have two outstanding sales from yesterday awaiting payment, different customers. It is unusual to have two in a row not p...

View buyer activity

I think I read somewhere on here about how to see a buyers activity ie: to see if they have unpaid item strikes etc.Where do I find this information?

Auspost International Stamp Denominations?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows what stamp denominations are available for international post? (these are different from local post as they dont include GST... if you use local stamps you need to at 10% more than specified amount). The auspost web...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

One for the special list

8 NP's in the last month and that's 100% of his purchases. He's in my special list and I've left him glowing feedback. You'd think eBay might just pick up on something like that wouldn't you? I suspect this one may be running interference for another...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photo problems.

Anyone else absolutely fed up having to re-upload store listing photos that ebay loses, corrupts or otherwise fails to display? More reasons that items don't sell well on this site anymore. I can honestly say this past week has been one of my worst e...

Non arival of posted item

Just letting sellers know that "did the item arive" (by such and such date) has now been rolled out on to the app.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-20-01-05.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What happened to the buyers today???

Today has been the strangest online trading day ever for us. Not a single order throughout the day on any of our ebay IDs. Never happened before.Traffic levels down 80% on our website. And not one order.No orders or favourites on our etsy store. Norm...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Omg, just stuffed up BIG time and feel terrible :( WWYD?

Ok, so situation is I sold some items a little while back and posted them immediately and uploaded tracking info etc on both Paypal & Ebay (this one was a regular pre-paid satchel). I haven't been back on here since then, so neither selling or buying...

No free listings and flat fee glitch

Over the weekend I was charged a flat $3.50 fee for every new listing irrespective of the start price or number of free listings. After contacting Ebay was credited the difference and advised it was a glitch...just a heads up to check your invoices.

Any suggestions for an easy free photo editing programme PLEASE ???

Really need some help here with a photo editing programme - if I have to pay, I will but rather free of course. Have wasted somuch time on this., Used to use Kodak Easy Share but now with new laptop Windows 7 it won't work. It's all there but won't l...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rdiculous ebay

Trying to list a patch that say "born used to be wild". Just tried to upload from TL and keeps coming back with an error because wait for it........ you could be listing an item where the title and the condition of the item differ. so because the tit...

Selling Manager Pro question

I have Selling Manager Pro and was just looking through my Site Preferences.I noticed that there was a link:LIST ON THESE WORLDWIDE SITES When I clicked on it, it showed all the possible Ebay sites, with Australia marked as my default.It says to clic...