Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Positive feedback, but it's not for me

Hi, I have received a positive feedback but it is definately not for me. It's states "the aquarium filter is brilliant etc...." But I have never sold that item. Would you call the buyer and let them know or just leave it......just curious as to what ...

New Aust Post Express Record -- NOT

6-weeks ago today we mailed an express item to a buyer that they had opted to pay for.Their postcode was withing the network so it should have arrived the next business day. It did not so we sent out a replacement for the buyer, which they received t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Letters returned to sender - how long does it usually take?

Hi, I had an item I sent as a large letter returned today. I can't find a record of the buyer or the item sold and have searched my invoices back to April. Nothing in my sold items for the last 60 days. Just wondering how long it usually takes the po...

Resolved! Lobsided Seller Feedback

I haven't as yet received any negative feedback but I know there will come a time some day. Anyway I've found lately that a lot of people don't bother leaving feedback if they're happy. I have even had people message me and thank me and others add me...

Item sold - but relisted shortly after?

HI - I was watching a laptop which was finally sold for the knock down price of $255.00. The starting price was $200.00. However within half hour after the auction I see the laptop has been relisted with a BIN price of $550.00. Should I suspect that ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

200 Free Listings

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2852 Just in case it works for you ...... I get the message "Unfortunately this promotional offer is not available to you"

• 40 replies
  • 17 Helpful

Christmas FREE listings.

Just received eBay christmas 200 FREE listings this morning.By invitation.Don't know if it's the same as the other 200. http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2852

Buyers not leaving feedback

For the last few months or so in all my 8 years on ebay, i have never seen so many buyers not leaving feedback, has anyone else notice this or happens to them alot?

Ebay note on non selling items

Has anyone else got a note on their unsold listings saying ebay recommend you lower your price to a certain $ value as similar items sold for that price.This is the first time I have seen this.

Buyer opened a case stating item not as described as preowned silver necklace tarnished (photos)

Hello, I'm not a very experienced seller on ebay as I just use it every once and a while and I haven't had this happen before! Last month I listed a pre-owned sterling silver necklace and a buyer from the UK wanted me to post it there, however I advi...

Australia posts new tracking tool

Wondering if the new and improved tracking tool will perform any better (one can only hope) or is it simply a change of pretty little graphics. Check it out herehttp://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track-beta.html#/track?cmpid=ban--track----dft-beta--t...