Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling limits and Paypal withholding payments question/help?

Hi all Obviously I'm new, but did used to buy & sell on ebay ages ago...in other words before it became the mess it is now. It's been a while but I have still been floating about and know about all the fun new stuff sellers now deal with - restrictio...

How to Block those annoying ebay Ads

These have been driving me crazy for a while.The sponsored ads bar that pops up just a few seconds after you open your messages inbox.It causes the screen to jump down and most often I am clicking my next choice just as the screen jumps and I find I ...

ABP.JPG
User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful

What Do I Do?

Hi All thank you for taking the time to read this.. I bought 2 items from a seller with over 3000 FB Both items were $1.50 each and $2.00 for postage each. In the discricption the seller says he is happy to combine postage. I sent 2 messages for a re...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

parcel and dangerous good declaration

I need to send a <500gm parcel from melbourne to QLD and I'm sticking on my own stamps rather than buying prepaid or using click n send. Is there a dangerous goods declaration form that i can print out and stick on so that it's transportable by air?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling on ebay - 15 Years - My Story

Dear sellers,Just had a quick read of some of selling experience story's as part of the recent e-bay 20 year publicity.I haven't been selling on e-bay for quit 20 years, but I can share my story of the last 15 years.Ebay in the early days was fun and...

eBay in breach of the Sale of Goods Act

How is eBay getting away with extinguishing a seller's right of protection under the Sale of Goods Act with their Money Back Guarentee Policy? I am embroiled in a dispute about an item I sold where the tracking didn't update to delivered and the buye...

• 51 replies
  • 2 Helpful

eBay calculated postage cost VS actual postage cost

Hi everyone, had a sale and the buyer paid for Express Postage. I go to the eBay page to create the postage label, and the cost of the Express Post is more than what the buyer paid for... what gives? I didn't change the item's size or weight, and the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The "Views" count not working?

A ten day auction finished with four views noted by ebay. Highly doubtful unless the listing was invisible.A ten day auction had eight views in the first ten minutes of being listed.( I doubt it was even visible in ten minutes on the site)Do the view...

Buyer received item. Item not working? (Australia)

Hi everyone. I know there are tons of threads just like this one, but I couldn't find one for this particular situation which I will share and hopefully get some advice/opinions About two weeks ago I sold a Portable/External Hard Drive to a buyer, we...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

thanks for hanging up on me ebay.

I try to call but no one knows anything and can't do anything. What a waist of space customer service is. I had a transaction that apparently does not exist that generated a "cancel transaction" defect but ebay can't even give me details on it. I get...

Resolved! Listing not selling

My current listing being 15 days, but still no sale and I even lowered the price http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Australian-Made-Joystick-Superior-Parts-and-Quality-X10Y-PC-PS3-Game-Controller-/321850207500?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT However, my previous lis...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I Might Owe eBay an Apology (RE: New Seller Standards)

And fellow forum members. I started a new thread on this since it's important info, and I've been one of the ones ranting the loudest about the new late shipment policy and how it will affect sellers. I read the US policy, glanced at the Aus one, saw...

Resolved! another Aust Post Thread!

About two weeks ago I read on these boards somehwere that someone had read/heard that Aust Post were planning to not deliver mail in to new suburbs that pop up. At that time I went to the Aust Post website and asked this question and just got a reply...